47.

The rest of the Stray Kids boys had missed the first two performance since they arrived a few minutes later, but they had thankfully made it for the last three.

Jisung and I were the last ones, right after Changbin and Leah, so we were even more nervous. Their performance was absolutely amazing and we already knew that the fans would love it, but we weren't so sure about ours.

Our song was also the only one that had any dance, so we were even more nervous due to that. It's not like we had had a lot of time to prepare it.

"Lin and Minho to the stage. Changbin and Leah, you are next," a staff member told us.

"Good luck!" I said quickly approaching all of them for the group hug. "You will ace it and the fans will love it. I know that!"

"Thank you, Alix," Lin told me with a smile. "Come on, let's ace these performances."

"One, two, three. Fighting!" We all exclaimed together before they left.

When they were gone, we all quickly turned towards the screen and waited for them to start.

For Minho and Lin's stage, they had made it look just like in the Music Video and they were going to be sitting at the table in front of each other until the second verse, when they would stand up and sing back to back and then, for the last part, they would finally sing it looking at each other while standing up.

It ended up turning out better than what anyone would have ever expected. They both had a lot of chemistry together on the stage even if they weren't a couple and the fans seemed to really like it as they were screaming their lungs out throughout the whole thing.

"Wow! Who would have known they were both capable of pulling off such a concept!" Seungmin exclaimed voicing our thoughts. "They were amazing..."

"Jisung and Alix, go backstage to wait for your turn," a staff member told us.

"Oh, god. It's finally time!" I exclaimed suddenly becoming very nervous. 

"Don't worry, Alix. You will do well," Mika said and gave me a tight hug. "You can do it!"

We all then quickly did a group hug since we didn't have a lot of time and Jisung grabbed my hand before we both sprinted to the backstage area to wait for our turn.

When we got there, the makeup artists quickly retouched our makeup as Leah and Changbin performed. We were able to see the performance from the side of the stage and they were as good as we all had imagined. 

"Years of friendship can also create incredible chemistry, it seems," Jisung said as the makeup artist fixed his powder.

"That's what has me the most worried. Even Lin has known you for over a year but we have only known each other for a few months. Will we be able to have that chemistry on stage to?" I asked him worried.

"We can try our best," he told me. "Just try to make the feelings look as real as possible and we will be okay."

"That won't be a problem..." I muttered to myself.

Changbin and Leah then finally finished the song and the staff then proceeded to change the stage props to ours. We would have told them they were amazing, but they sadly had to leave through the other side of the stage, so we wouldn't be able to see them until later.

For our song, they would be projecting images of the night city view on the background and there would be a bridge in the middle of the stage. Jisung and I had been able to design the stage ourselves, so we both chose to make it resemble the night we spent together and inspired the song.

 Jisung and I had been able to design the stage ourselves, so we both chose to make it resemble the night we spent together and inspired the song

"You can both go now," a staff member told us and Jisung and I went on stage, earning the cheers from the people in the venue.

We then went to our spots and waited for our cue to start performing, which was the actual music since there was no other way for us to know. We both immediately got into character, even forgetting to wish each other good luck.

A few torturous seconds later, the song finally started and Jisung and I began our performance.

For the first part, we would both be dancing. At the very beginning, out first interaction was when he laid down with his head on my lap, something that reminded me of the day when he was drunk as a lord and I had to take care of him during the whole night.

The most notable one after that, was when we both were very close to each other right before the chorus. That made the people in the venue scream their lungs out since Jisung and I had never been seen on camera together apart from the leaked pictures from that night out. JYP hadn't denied the rumours nor confirmed them, so I was sure that this performance would certainly end up in controversy. 

After the dance part was over, Jisung and I sung as we headed to the bridge and we each walked from either side and met in the middle, where he would point to the distance before turning towards me with a smile. On that part, we both pretended to go in for a kiss but turned at the last second and exchanged positions before I sat on the rails and we sang the pre-chorus.

For the last chorus, Jisung picked me up by the waist and pulled me off the rails before we both ran off the bridge and went to the middle of the stage and we repeated the dance for the chorus, bringing the song to an end.

We maintained the position for a few seconds, waiting for the staff to tell us that we could finally move. 

It had honestly been one of the most incredible stages I had performed. I had particularly enjoyed my debut stage with the girls but this one felt different. Jisung and I seemed to be really comfortable during the whole song and it didn't seem forced at all, which was what worried me the most. It truly felt like that night we were together and there was nothing more perfect than that.

Finally, the staff told us we were done and Jisung and I both stood up, bowing to the fans there and waving quickly before leaving the stage.

"That was amazing!" Jisung exclaimed when we were off the stage. "Can we do that again?"

"Wait for the next time we need to promote, greedy!" I said and hugged his arm.

It really couldn't get any more perfect.