103.

(Cursive means Chinese)

Finally, the dreaded day of the first live show arrived and we were more than nervous. We had been rehearsing all morning and checking out the rankings as we were nominated for the first place already.

The music video and the song were very well received by the public, contrary to what we had expected due to the genre we had gone for. We had already nine million views by twelve and we still had six hours left until the twenty-four-hour mark. That was unprecedented for our group as the most views in twenty-four hours prior to «Deja Vu» were only two million with «Oh! My Mistake» (not taking into account the duets, of course, since for those there was more than one fandom involved).

We arrived at MTV's «The Show» at around four although it started airing at six so we could rehearse and the camera crew could see how to record it. I actually hadn't checked which artists would be there too, so I was kind of shocked when we were on the waiting area and I suddenly saw a very familiar face.

"Xiaojun?" I called that boy confused.

As he had just passed by, he instantly turned around and was shocked to see me there just as much as I was.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"We came here to promote «Moonwalk»! We didn't know you would be here too!" he said. "Wait, let me call the rest!"

"Wait!" I said grabbing his arm to stop him. "Are you perhaps with just your manager or with Korean staff too?"

"With Korean staff as well, yes. Why?" he asked me confused.

"Remember I technically am not allowed to see you. I already enraged your dear CEO when I appeared in your program," I told him. "Just tell the boys to come by one by one or in pairs pretending to go to the bathroom or something."

"Sure, I'll do that," he told me. "You came with your group, right?"

"Oh, yes! How rude!" I said and moved to the side so he could come inside our waiting area and meet the rest of the girls. "Girls, we have a visitor."

"Visitor? Who's it?" Soojin said before looking up. "Xiaojun! Wow, what an amazing visit!"

"Hello, everyone, I am WayV's Xiaojun," he introduced himself in Korean. "I'd love to stay and talk more to all of you, but I need to go back with the rest before the SM staff suspects anything, sorry."

"Don't worry, it's understandable," Mika said.

"Wait, girls," I called them. "Technically I am the only one not allowed to see them. Why don't you all go with him and meet the rest?"

"Are you sure about that? They are your friends, after all," Lin told me.

"Certain. I want you to meet them and that's the only thing I can think of right now," I explained.