Questioned Morals

(Votes are dropping which could mean two things, i'm doing something wrong, or people are forgeting to do it. Also, I'm not going to add Gappy due to part 8 not being over. I know he's in the cover and i've referenced him, but i can't do much with an unfinished character.)

3rd person pov

An airship landed outside Beacon as students chose their mission's, the first years obviously going on their first ever mission. As the doors opened team CJVY stepped out, looking a bit tired.

Y/N coughed slightly, covering his mouth with his hand he looked around, eventually spotting team RWBY. The rest of his team walked ahead, Velvet not giving Y/N a second look.

He admitted to her what was going on with him, although she thought he was just withholding the truth from her, which understandably seemed to be the case given it was him getting powers from his ancestors.

Y/N: Hey, Ru-

The teen cut himself off with another cough, once again his raised his hand and coughed into it. Once he stopped he glanced to his hand before quickly wiping what was on it against his pants, soon approaching the team.

Y/N: You all excited for your mission?

They turned to him, Ruby smiled before hugging the teen which made him hesitate slightly. Patting her back he let Ruby hold the hug for a bit longer, the silver eyed girl letting go shortly afterwards.

Yang: Oh, just about. When'd you get back?

Y/N: Just now actually

Ruby: But you guys were ment to come back a while ago

Y/N: Yeah well, turns out we had some unnecessary complications, to put it loosely... but i'm sure you girls'll be fine

He began to walk away, Ruby choosing a mission for them only for Y/N to hear a "WHAT!?" a moment afterwards which made him chuckle lightly which transitioned into a cough.

As the teen walked he bumped into someone, going to apologise he was grabbed by them and dragged off somewhere inside where they were secluded.

Batting their hands away Y/N looked to see it was Dino who who was looking to his sides for some reason. Taking a step back the teen watched Dino in confusion, unsure of what he wanted.

Dino: It's Roman. We need to take him out

Y/N: The hell are you talking about?

Dino: He's got something big planned, and soon enough it's going to go down. But if we go in to where he is, before he has a chance to finalise his plans... we can save Beacon

Y/N: Why should i believe you, huh? The one who tried to ruin my life, show me up, make Velvet feel the way she did?

Shoving the Blonde haired teen he stumbled backwards slightly, Dino caught himself and looked to Y/N as he clenched his fist before letting out a breath and calming down slightly.

Dino: You're... You're right. There isn't a reason for you to trust me, but i'm asking you to not do this for me, but for those who have no chance as stopping him... Just like you, i can speak to my ancestors, and they told me something

Y/N: Oh yeah? What's that then? All Brando's are out to destroy Joestar lives?

Dino: No! It's- We... We always lose to Joestars in someway. It doesn't matter what the odds are, we never win, even if it seems like it

Jotaro: He's got a point. DIO lost to both me and Jonathan

Johnny: And Diego, he died due even though he "won" against me

Y/N: ...Fine! Damnit. We'll go tomorrow, i just need to do a few things first

He pushed past Dino and began walking to his dorm, a solem look on his face as Johnny and Jotaro disappeared. However the teen soon had to stop as he began coughing again.

Placing a hand agianst the wall Y/N had a coughing fit, his body slouching over as he felt weak. Blood soon came out as he continued to cough, the teen falling forward as his hand slipped from the wall.

Y/N fell to the floor, coughing faintly as he began to slip out of consciousness. A few students saw this and came over, calling for others to get a teacher before the teen fell unconscious.

Timeskip

Slowly his eyes opened, Y/N seeing a ceiling fan above him so he got up gradually. He felt woozy and exhausted, his vision slightly blurry so Y/N rubbed his eyes before the doors opened.

?: Ah, you're awake

He turned his gaze up to see Oobleck which confused the teen. The Doctor helped him up and out the medical bed before leading the teen to a chair where he was made to sit down as Oobleck grabbed a few things.

Y/N: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Doctor, Mr. Joestar, i've said it many times now. I have a doctorate in History and Medicine

Y/N: Right, sorry...

Oobleck: Now then. What are the symptoms you've been suffering from?

Y/N: Coughing, getting a bit dizzy

Oobleck: Any blood?

The teen hesitantly nodded so Oobleck grabbed a stethoscope and held the other end to Y/N's chest while putting the ear pieces in his ear. Instructing Y/N to breathe he did so, doing it a few times.

He took the stethoscope away and grabbed a syringe. The teen rolled up his sleeve before the syringe was inserted into a vein in his arm and blood was drawn, Y/N wincing softly.

It was taken out and Oobleck placed a cotton ball and medical tape on it so it woukd soak up any blood. The Doctor placed the syringe somewhere safe before grabbing another syringe.

He injected a small amount of a liquid into Y/N's forearm, the skin raising in a small area a moment later. Oobleck grabbed a weird looking ruler and help it to the newly formed bump.

Y/N: What is it?

Oobleck: Nothing good, I'm afraid. It could just be inactive, but the threat is still there. You might've gotten it from your parents, and it's remained dormant until now...

Y/N: J-Just tell me what it is already

Oobleck: It's not good, not good at all. TB, Mr. Joestar... i'm very sorry

Timeskip

Standing on the roof top as he looked out a Vale a smirk sat on Roman's face, his hand resting on his cane before he spun it around in hia hand and walked along the roof.

His Zombies stuck by the sides, tracking his movements with their undead eyes. The Vampire froze his cane, slamming it down the cane shattered into hundreds of frozen pieces before he turned around quickly.

Roman: Zombies. Soon, we shall show Vale that it is no longer ruled by man and Faunas. That it is incapable of stopping my might, my power! And then it'll spread to the rest of Remnant which will follow along with Vale! I shall be the one who stands above them all, as the only one who can rule, and none will be able to oppose me!

He slowly turned around to Cinder, Emerald and Mercury. Pulling out the Stand Arrow his smirk widened to a grin, his fangs visible before plunging the Arrow into Mercury's chest making him gasp in pain.

Roman: But first, i'll want some more capable body guards. Ones that won't get bested by sunlight...

(Lemme know what you think)