Black lioness katty

Hi guys, this is my first fanfic.
Forgive me for the graphic errors👌
But I hope you enjoy it.

(Introduction)

Katty is a Black Lioness.

Which is always mistaken for a panther

Which is always mistaken for a panther. She has a sad past is horrible. She saw with her own eyes her parents being killed. She ran away with her brothers.

Koda and Lily

The more they broke up, Katty travels alone now without her brothers or parents

One day Katty comes across a place full of life where the circle of life is protected. When Katty goes to the water eye to cool off from the long walk. She finds a lion cub with golden fur and a beautiful red mohawk on its head.
She discovered that this pup's name is kion, he tells her that he is leader of the Lion Guard and that protects the circle of life. She asked him if she could stay in this land better known as Kingdom lands. He said he needs to talk to his dad about it, but he was sure his dad was going to let her stay. She was super happy with what might happen.
What she doesn't know is that a great adventure is coming.

(A / E)
Hi guys I hope you enjoyed it, the next chapter may take a little longer I'll see
I like story ideas so you can leave it in the comments I'm going to make.

Kisses to you guys and follow me on the wattpad and you like the story too, please I never asked you anything (´ ° ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω ° ̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ `) o (ㄒ o ㄒ).
Kisses to you guys until next time