It's fun time

Katty wakes up from a nice rest, she realized that her leg was much better. She stood without pain she smiled to herself. She left the cave looking for her friends. She couldn't find them anywhere so she found her lily and Kopa playing together. She approaches slowly so as not to make Lily and Kopa realize, she hides in the tall grass. She then saw that Lily had a mouse on her head.

Katty laughed softly when Lily and Kopa were distraught Katty jumped on both of them

Katty: There's sorry I'm disturbing anything.
They blushed in fifty shades of red.

Lily and Kopa: No ... We .. We're not doing ... Nothing ..

Katty: I know. So where is everyone?

Lily: Well, Lion's guard is on patrol and twilight and faraha are taking a walk, Erin and Sora and Anakin are in the water eye.

Katty: What about Koda?

Kopa: He went with the Lion guard, he wanted to know the place better.

Katty: Then I'll see twilight and faraha.

Lily: Alright.

Katty: bye for you guys.

Kopa: bye Katty.

Katty turned away from the lovebirds and went after her friends. She found faraha and twilight talking, they were lying under the tree. Katty approaches her friends.

Katty: Hi girls how are you guys ?!

Faraha: With nothing to do.

Twilight: Yes, why doesn't the Lioness guard patrol?

Katty: We do, more will be one for each day. Once the Lion's guard and once is the Lioness's guard.

Faraha: But I don't know what to do?

Twilight: How about we talk to Timon and Bumba.

Katty: Cool, let's go girls.

They went to find timom and Bumba, they found him eating insects. As always, faraha thought.
They then realized that bunga was there too. Katty went ahead to talk to Bunga.

Katty: Hi bunga.

Bunga: Hi katty how are you doing ?!

Katty: Much better than before.

Bunga: Good, you want to eat something.

Katty and the girls looked at the bugs with a look of disgust.

Twilight: I don't think it's a good idea.

Bunga: go, when you eat it is very good.

Faraha: who goes first ?

They didn't even want to touch the bugs. More sacrifice has to be made.

Faraha: Alright, I'll go first.

Faraha picked up a beetle and closed her eyes and put the bug in her mouth. She begins to chew and soon a smile appears on her face.

Faraha: This is very good !!! Girls you have to try it.

Twilight: Alright I will.

Twilight grabbed a ladybug and ate it she started chewing and swallowed.

Twilight: How delicious, Katty you have to taste, some taste like fruit.

Katty: Well, it's worth the risk.

Katty took a worm and sucked it until the worm was in her mouth.

Katty: My Lioness, it tastes so good !!

Timon: That's it.

Bunga: This is Zuka Zama !!!

Twilight: What is Zuka Zama?

Bunga: what is zuka Zama, I'll tell you what is zuka Zama.

Timon: No, he'll sing again.

"Zuka Zama Music"