The battle part 1

Normal pov:

Tomorrow would be the day when Katty would confront her evil uncle. Katty's friends were preparing for battle and making a plan, Katty on the other hand was concerned about her mother, Katty had seen her mother for years and now Katty was struggling to get her mother free and get her back. With these years that passed the guard of the Lioness learned to use its powers with ease and already know how to control its power, kion joined Katty and asked for help for the guard of the Lion, they accepted to help and to fight beside Katty. Simba and Nala also joined the battle along with their pride, now Katty was ready for the fight more afraid of her friends getting hurt and she might not be able to save them. With the day fading and the night taking their place, everyone went to rest while the black-haired lioness was under a tree looking directly at the stars, she didn't know if it was the right thing to do anymore her heart was guiding you on your journey . Katty heard someone approaching her, when she turned around she saw Koda with a small smile, Koda sits on Katty's side and looks at the starry sky.

Koda: what's on your mind Katty?

Katty: Actually, a lot goes through my head now ...

Koda: are you worried?

Katty: I'm scared, scared of not winning and unloading everyone here ...

Koda: but you shouldn't be afraid.

Katty: What makes you think like that?

Koda: You are my sister, and the most courageous, kind, intelligent Lioness and many other things that I can't say right now.

Katty: only you make me laugh Koda.

Koda: Hehehe, I know.

Katty: but do you think I'm going to make it?

Koda: but of course you will, you are Katty the Black Lioness, the Lioness who never gave up and cares about others in the first place instead of yourself!

Katty: more will I be able and accept my destiny.

Koda: I know that you will accept, you just have to believe that you will succeed and hope.

Katty: thank you, first time in life you were helpful in life.

Koda: hey, I was always helpful!

Katty: of course you were, when you learned to walk it was the first.

Koda: now you will see!

Katty ran away from Koda and they ran after each other, Katty hadn't played with her brothers for a while but she missed that night. The night was falling and the day was rising, the sunlight made Katty's cave and her friends light up. Katty opened her eyes slowly and stretched, she left the cave and looks at the beautiful sun that has just risen, she breathes the sweet air of the morning but is interrupted by lily jumping on top of Katty.

  Lily : Good morning, Katty!

Katty: Good morning, lily.

Lily: how are you ?!

Katty: No way!

Lily got off Katty's back and made a cute face. Katty couldn't get mad at Lily, Lily was the one who always makes Katty lose her mind but also helps her find her again. Lily is the middle sister of Katty, she is a few years older than Katty and Koda, Katty and Lily understand each other like nobody else, Lily always knows what Katty has in her head and what Katty is feeling, sisters always together. After everyone woke up they prepared for battle, Katty was waiting for everyone else she feels a touch on her shoulder, she turns and sees kion with a comforting smile.

Katty: oh kion!

Kion: Hi Katty, are you okay?

Katty: l'm preparing for battle.

Kion: good, everyone is ready and will follow your orders.

Katty: Okay, let's go to the battlefield.

Kion smiled and cuddled Katty, kion is in love with Katty, and Katty also has the same feelings as kion, plus kion is afraid of Katty getting hurt, he also wanted to ask something very important to her but this would have to wait.

Everyone got ready and ready, Katty and kion were guiding the way and when they got there, Katty saw her uncle and a group of black and white lionesses and lions. Katty was the first to approach and her uncle also approaches, when they were in front of each other, Kuban made his speech.

Kuban: finally after years I found what I wanted!

Katty: but you couldn't get what you were looking for so long.

Kuban: we will see from you and all your friends will not surrender.

Katty: and why do you think we're going to surrender!

Kuban: Either you will surrender or your mother will die a very painful death!

Katty's mother came out from behind the group of Leoes, she was hurt and very thin. Katty had tears in her eyes but not under guard.

Kuban: What do you tell me.

Katty: Lioness Guard, ATTENTION!

Everyone got ready and growled, they got ready for Katty to tell the time to attack and it didn't take long.

Katty: ATTACK !!!

Gon on...