Chapter 1

"In the end we only regret
the chances we didn't take"
----------------------------------------------------------

*Ava's POV*

'Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them..
But I hope I never see them again'
.
.
.

Ugh! My alarm was blasting through my phone, I read the time on it, 6:30 AM.

Why god why? Why do I have to wake up this early in the morning and go to school.

As you guys can see I'm clearly not a morning person, I mean who the hell is! But today is an important day, it's my first day of junior year so I have to get up and get ready fast.

Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself I know it's the most annoying thing but I love to annoy people. He-he! My name is Ava Richardson, I'm 16 years old soon to be 17 years old. My father David Richardson is one of the most successful businessman and my mother Grace Richardson is a renowned lawyer.

They are the coolest parents but when it comes to my safety as well as studies and well about boys, my father and brothers can go overboard.
I guess many girls can feel me so I should stop my rambling and also I have 4 brothers Nial , Peter, Adam, and Harry.
I think my parents love each other just too much. Cringe.

After stretching my body a bit, I went to take a bath and brushed my teeth. Once I was done, then went to my walk-in closet and picked out an outfit for today.

If only I could just wear sweatpants to school but my mom wouldn't allow for some reason!..

(School really kills my vibe!!)

As I was getting ready I noticed I only had 15 minutes top, got to get ready fast. With my boots in my hand and hanging my backpack I skipped the stairs and went straight to the dining room where everyone was laughing and eating.

When they noticed my presence I greeted everyone good morning and kissed my parent's cheeks.

"You excited for your junior year kiddo!" Dad asked me, as I sat down while tying my laces.

"Yes dad. I'm so excited but there's only one thing that's bad." I told him.

On this he asked, "And what that would be?"

"This idiot is also going to be there! Haha." I said pointing towards Adam.

He sticked his tongue out towards me, my hands were itching to grab his tongue. Eww Ava! What is wrong with you? Yuck!

Hearing this everyone started laughing and soon it was time for us to go to school but my father stopped me and told me that he has a surprise for me and asked me to check the garage. When I went there I was awestruck with the beauty standing in front of me *swooning*

 When I went there I was awestruck with the beauty standing in front of me *swooning*

But the problem was I didn't knew how to drive... My best friend Ian was going to pick me up, just as I got out of the garage Ian parked his car. So I bid goodbye to my parents and entered his car and sat on the passenger seat, then we made our way to the school with blasting music and singing.

Ian is a really good looking guy with soft brown hair and brown eyes. He is our school's badminton captain and is in basketball team. Also he's like a popular guy. Every girl adores him and boys want to be like him.

He's a decent guy who's in a relationship with our school's queen bee or should I say bitch. But I can't say that to him because he really likes her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies!
So here's the first chapter of my story.
What do you think of this chapter? 

Do vote and comment.
Ayushi <3