Chapter 3

"When you have a dream,
you've got to grab it
and never let go."
----------------------------------------------------------------

*Ava's POV*

After talking to Sarah I felt better knowing that I finally told my best friend that I have a huge crush on my other best friend.

That night I couldn't sleep properly I don't know why and then again in the morning same routine followed but there was a difference as today I'll be going to drive my precious baby and I'm up for a very dramatic entry. *wink*

After having breakfast I called Sarah and told her that I'll meet her at school as she still doesn't know that I've got my baby now.

When I reached school everyone looked at me and more specifically at my bike when I took my helmet off.

I internally smirked and smiled on the outside to other students who greeted me and greeted them back.
Even Sarah's jaw was hanging open. I was worried that she might really catch a fly in her mouth. I didn't saw Ian or Owen anywhere.

After yesterday's event I'm feeling very nervous about talking to Ian. I know I shouldn't feel like that way but I can't help it and I'm afraid because of this I don't want to make things awkward between us, for god's sake idiot he's your bestfriend.

When I reached Sarah she squealed happily "Congrats girl, you finally got your dream bike!".

"I know right! God I'm so happy that dad finally allowed me to drive this beauty." I said happily.

Aftersome more talk of here & there, together we went inside the school towards our lockers and saw Owen and Ian both standing and talking there.

I glanced at Sarah and she nodded in assurance. When we reached both, everything was fine except the fact that Ian didn't speak a word to me and totally ignored my presence as if I was some plague!

He only gave me a freaking nod of acknowledgement when I said good morning and for this reason I was so pissed at him which automatically led to a grumpy day at school.

**********************

It was our math period and it was the only period we four had together, so we all usually sat together. I was planning to sit with Sarah but she sat with Owen and leaving me to sit with the devil himself. FML!

Everyonewas attentively listening to our math teacher Mr. Smith, however I felt someonepoking me on my side and I knew who it was yet ignored him but I think he didn'tget the idea and started poking me continuously.

I turned my head towards him, "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

I was shocked to hear this from his mouth and then came the pent-up anger & frustration, "Oh really? Am I the one who's ignoring or Am I the one who's being ignored? Huh tell me Ian what the hell happened to you yesterday back at my house?" I snapped at him.

He was surely surprised and shocked nonetheless replied, "I don't know what happened to me yesterday and I'm really sorry for leaving, and I wasn't ignoring you. I just didn't knew what to say!"... "I'm so sorry Ava." he added.

Iaccepted his apology because honestly I didn't know what else to do becausewhen it comes to him I can never stay mad. After that, day passed by inblur and lunch came.... 

Ian was with Cassidy, even if I hate that girl I can't show that. They both were talking about something in a very serious manner and with them Lucas was also standing. Suspicious.

Me, Sarah and Owen took our lunch and sat on our seat and started talking about random stuff. Then Owen pointed out..

"Guys where's Ian? Because I can see Cassidy but where the hell is Ian? They both were talking."

On hearing this we all went to Cassidy.
"Cassidy,where's Ian? You guys were talking right, now where the hell is he?" Owen inquired.

"I don't know where he is. I'm not his freaking nanny or something and for your information we are not in a relationship anymore so please don't disturb me and my friends." That bitch!

If I was not shocked about her statement on their relationship, I don't know myself what would I have done to her face. Yet asked her the question I was curious about

"Does that mean he's your new boy toy?" fumingly asked pointing towards Luke.

"That's none of your business! Get out of my sight you losers!" She exclaimed.

We all were so worried about Ian that's why we let the matter go and instead started searching for him everywhere but I knew where he'll be right now if he's sad. So I excused myself and went in the direction of the only place where we both go when we felt down....

---------------------------

So here's another update for u guys.
Hope you'll like it.
Do comment and please vote.
- Ayushi ♥️