The best friends (oc x oc)

Kary smiled as she hung out with her best friend, Joseph. they were making a YouTube video together on how to make brownies. They had been best friends since they were in kindergarten.

"okay so next you add two whole eggs." Joseph said smiling. Joseph continued giving the directions while Kary handed him the ingredients.

"okay that's all for now, see you on the flip side!" Joseph exclaimed while doing his outro. Kary cheered and continued eating the brownie she got from the taste test.

"these turned out so much better than I thought they would!" Kary exclaimed with a giggle. For a split second she thought she had seen a bit of red on his cheeks. she figured it was her imagination though she wished it wasn't. You see as well as being Her best friend Joseph was also Kary's crush since about 3rd grade.

"Are you saying you doubted our cooking skills?" Joseph asked playfully. Kary shook her head and grinned. They both took another brownie and sat down in Joseph's living.

"hey I wanted to tell you something..." Joseph said looking anywhere other than at Kary. Kary emidiently got nervous about what he had to say. She nodded nonetheless and waited.

"well you see this is kinda hard to say and it shouldn't be, but I really like you. Like Like-Like you." Joseph said. Kary thought for a second and then laughed, they had joked about stuff like that before, so she figured this was one of those Jokes.

"heh heh nice one you almost had me going there." Kary said as she continued to laugh. Joseph sighs and stood walking over to Kary. Kary finished laughing and looked at him.

"I'm serious. I really like you." Joseph said a blush clear on both of their faces. Joseph leaned down his face centimeters away from Kary's. Joseph closed the gap and it was instant sparks.

The moment was quickly interrupted by a bright flash and A grinning Joseph's sister, Miriam. "Awwwwww that's so cute!" She squealed and then started to run away as her brother chased her.

//I wrote this story a long time ago and it's been on my quotev story for a while. I just don't care to edit it because it was based on how my ex asked me out forever ago. Needless to say I'm not very fond of this one, but at least there are others.