5

Jeongyeon's POV

1 week later.

It's been 1 week. And I'm close finishing to master my 2 emblems.

I already master my 1st emblem though. Now I wore a uniform that had a specific highlight depends to the element I master and my bronze name plate with the logo of my element.

"Looking good in that Uniform huh?" Momo said.

"Yup..." I smiled.

"To day is the Olympics what division are you?" She asked

"I'm 3rd. And is our Olympics Uniform all the same?"

"Nope you see.
The Highest Rank Guardians wear a PE uniform that had black Jacket with a diamond highlight and their diamond name plate with their rank.

The Student Council wear PE a uniform that had white jacket with a gold highlight and their gold name plate with their position.

The Students who master only 1 element or power wear a PE uniform that had a specific highlight depends to the element they master and their bronze name plate with the logo of their element.

The Students who master multiple elements wear a PE uniform that had black jacket with a silver highlight and their silver name plate.

The Students who do wizardry wear PE Uniform with a sash and have a bronze highlight and have a bronze name plate

Seniors wear a PE uniform that had a white jacket with gold highlight and their diamond name plate with a phrase "Senior".

Seniors that have a Rank wear a PE uniform that had a white jacket with diamond highlight and their diamond name plate with a phrase "Senior"

The 2 gangs had a specific Uniform.

DDG- wear a PE uniform that had a RUBY jacket. The highlights depends to their position in school.
But the leader of them had a Diamond highlight (cause she's a HRG) and A ruby name plate with the logo of their gang.

SGG- Wear a PE uniform that had a GOLD jacket. The highlights depends to their position in school.
Chaeyoung the leader had a Diamond highlight and a black name plate with the logo of their gang." She explained.

"F*ck that's a one big explanation" I said.

"It's just nothing to me my speed emblem think it's just 1 sentence" She said as she's wearing her Olympic uniform. "So let's go. you don't want to be late" She said as she run to the G.A.G.O Arena.

But I'm the one left walking. The Arena is a km away. Seriously it's too early I still have time. I was playing with my power when I saw someone standing at the middle of the road.

"Umm..." I recognize her uniform she's A Senior HRG. "S-Senior... are you perhaps didn't aware you're in the middle of the road?" I asked nervously.

The aura she has... it's tensing me up.

"And do I care?" She asked.

"n-no senior..." I answered.

She faced me... Her eyes are black... it's giving chill's. She just stared at me. I hold her hand to pull her at the side of the road. She didn't do anything. Her eyes are turning brown... is she using her power?

"Y-You're different..." she suddenly said. Now her eyes are hazel brown.

I smiled.

"Im Nayeon! Leave our frie----"

Jihyo's POV

I was stopped when I saw Nayeon's eyes... it's hazel brown again. But how did she let the emblem go?