10

Jeongyeon's POV

I was awoken by the random flashes on my face.

"Oooohhh... Nayeonnie and Jeongyeonnie look good together!!" I heard Sana squealed.

I immediately stood up.

"You Son of the Demons! What the hell?!" I yelled.

They hid their phones and pretend they didn't know anything.

"Jeong can you keep it down a little" Nayeon said with her sleepy voice as she hug me.

These dorks looked at me with that smirks... ARRRHHGGG MY BLOOD IS BOILING!!!

"Umm... Jeong is it just me or is it hot here in your house?" Momo asked.

"Unnie don't be such a Pabo it's aircondotioned" Dahyun answered.

Nayeon release her hug and looked at me.

"YAH YOO JEONGYEON YOU'RE HEATING UP!!!" She shouted.

"Aisshhh!!! can you get me some water these idiots are making my temper rage" I said.

"Well if you need us we're just at the pool area byyeee!!!" Jihyo said and pull the kids to the pool.

I slowly calmed down.

"Here..." Nayeon said as she gave me water. "Sometimes you need to control that temper of yours" She said and showed me her gummy smile.

"I don't know how you calmed me down but... wow" I said.

"Ostrich! Bunny! Wanna join?! they're having a pool combat!" Chaeyoung shouted.

We rushed to the pool and saw Mina and Sana fighting.

Sana is a water bender... well Mina is a cyclone bender... an upgrade of a air bender.

"Water wave blast!" the water sprayed to Mina fast as light.

"Air shield!" An circle of wind protect her. "Cyclone attack!" Sana lost her balance and sinked to the water.

"And Mina wins!" Jihyo yelled.

Everyone cheered and Sana accept her defeat.

"It's nice to live here ostrich..." Jihyo said.

"Hmm... well hell yeah" I said

"That's why we're moving here!!" she yelled and they all teleported to get their things.

I mentally face slap myself.

"Hey Yoo... the final test is next week wanna perhaps time travel?" She asked.

"Lesson from the bunny... sounds great to me" I said.

She taught me some techniques and moves. But we also travel... at the past.

"You sure you can do this?" I asked

"Hell yeah..." She answered.

She opened a time portal...

Jihyo's POV.

One month passed.

Here we are at the gymnasium for the final test. It's time for the 10 remaining mixed HRG and normal students to take and defend the position.

You know what's exciting... Jeong beat me up to Mina... and currently fighting Nayeon Unnie. Umm... it's been 15 mins since they started fighting... No one is still winning.

"Shadow Tiger!!" Nayeon used one of her dark move.. and manage to knock Jeong down.

Here's the ranking.