7

Jeongyeon's POV

6am
I woke up from sleeping of course. Since it's Olympics week there will be no classes. But me I'll have training with JYP at the human world every 6pm - 12 am. How cruel.

So my morning will be focused with Nayeon-ssi and my friends. I'm just walking at the Academy. Roaming around what could be seen every morning.

I stopped at a training field and an arrow nearly hit me.

"Woah!" I shouted.

"Oopss... lucky you... cause I never miss" The demonic Tzuyu said.

"Are you planning to kill me early in the morning?!" I yelled.

"Nope... you just walked in the field where I'm training my archery" She said.

Yeah... DDG wins in archery last night, straight 10 from Tzuyu.

"Why are you wandering here early in the morning?" She asked as she puts her bow down and drink water.

"Just bored..." I said.

"Hmm... how about a little training, Jeongyeon Unnie" she said then smile.

"Oh.. you know how to smile and what Unnie means" I joked.

"Of course I was raised at the Human Land by JYPnim" She said

We trained for like straight 3 hours. Then Sana saw two of us.

"You guys get along? That's wow" Sana said.

"Yah Sana-chan... you barely joined the group... why?" I asked.

"should I explain?" Tzuyu said.

Sana sighed. "If you're explaining it then let's seat first there at the hut" Sana said.

We just obeyed what she said.

"So Sana Unnie and Dahyun Unnie... h-had a thing. So After Nayeon's incident. 8 of us broke apart. Jihyo work hard to become a Senior and left the Academy. Momo she didn't attend school for straight 4 years. Chaeng and I had a feud. The cub became cold. Me I followed Nayeon's step. Mina Unnie there's no news about her for 3 years but showed up again last year... Dahyun she joined the Student Council. A year after the incident SaiDa couple become official. They're like the inseparable. Here's a thing Dahyun didn't know. Momo had a big crush on her. So it makes Momo's situation more complicated." Tzuyu said.

Then why are they still broke apart till now? And wait. MOMO IS IN LOVE WITH DUBU?!

"Last year Dahyun ended up their relationship. Cause she thinks it's not working anymore. Sana Unnie I saw her crying that night. She ran to me and cry. She can't accept it. She literally forgot we're not okay. And after that break up everything in our squad is ruined. Not until Jihyo came back last month, she finally make momo stepped into the light again. But still I never saw Dahyun and Sana with the team... or together. Chaeng she rarely go out of her house. Mina I often see her with Chaeng though. Me still at bad side... but I hang out with Sana sometimes." She continued.

They're friendship is ruined by a stone.

"Why can't you guys reunite?" I asked.

"In Nayeon's situation? Nope... she didn't even know we're friends" Sana said.

"I'll handle Nayeon... you guys fix your friendship" I said and smile.

"Thanks Jeong" Sana said.

"Well now I need to find the bunny now" I said I was about to stand up then these two idiots teased me.

"So someone's in love to a demon" Sana teased and Tzuyu chuckled.

"Aisshhh... you two lovebirds continue your SaTzu moments there" I said then smirk.