9

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm with Mina Unnie she caught me escaping again. Well she's like my guardian angel always there for me.
Since that incident happened she experience anxiety and I choose to help her that's why we're always together now. She's my friend just a friend. together IBut she's someone special for me. I like her so much. I want her to know but scared that it'll ruin our friendship.

"Spacing out? We're in the middle of this dark forest, I want someone to talk to" She said and smile. It made me smile though.

"Sometimes I like the protective unnie... but I will like it more if I'm the one that will protect you" I said.

She smile again. But when she looked at somewhere her expression change...

"Ohh.. you can do it now" She said that made me look at where she's looking at.

There I saw this demon who brings hell to the Academy.

"Um... I think you guys are busy on a date but can I ask where Jihyo is? I kinda wanna say something about the person" Nayeon said

"Don't come near us you demon!" I shouted

"Wait demon? But---"

"Stop it unnie we won't be affected by that trick of yours I know you wanna kill Mina Unnie" I said

"Oh boy... you're eyes are turning red don't fight.." Nayeon said

Ughhh my dark smokes are already entering guess I need to fight whoops I won't listen.

I used my telekinesis to lift her high.

"Look Chaeng don't fight or I'll lose control and might end up killing you  both"

I tighten the force on her neck so she'll have hard time breathing.

"The truth was exposed you want to kill us!" Mina shouted.

I saw Nayeon closing her eyes trying to resist something.

"Stop it Chaeng or I'll lose it!" She yelled

'"Son Chaeyoung put her down" I heard Jihyo's voice.

I looked at my side and saw hyung Jeongie and Jihyo Unnie. I immediately put Nayeon down.

"I already got her" I said then pout.

Hyung ran to this baby demon.

"Yahh Nayeon-ssi control it" She said.

Wait why is she... she'll be killed in no time!

"I read your mind cub... Jeong will be alright" Jihyo assured.

"Wait you talk to Momo again to teleport you here?" I asked.

"Well weird thing that ostrich can teleport using light" She explained.

"Care to explain?" Mina asked.

"FINE! but I want the whole squad... so sleep over on Jeongyeon's house!" Jihyo shouted.

"Lower down your voice it's 12 midnight!" Mina yelled.

Jihyo rolled her eyes and use her powers to call the others to Hyung's house.

Jeongyeon's POV

At My House.

I don't know why I agree but hell I agreed. They're having a sleep over here in my house. Lucky them my house is too big.

Chaeng and Mina are taking pic using that new phone. Well technology really is old here. Jihyo told them a few. I gave them one phone... since I don't know how it gets to me. I just imagine 9 iPhone 11. 

Sana and Dahyun is pretty akward with each other. But Tzuyu saves the squirrel from the awkwardness.

Momo is trying to figure out how to use the phone. While Jihyo and Nayeon are having deep talk.

I approached Dahyun... she needs to fix something with Sana and Momo.

"Hey Dubu... wanna share something?" I asked.

"Well things became awkward between me Sana unnie... I want to be friends with her again" She said looking down.

"Then do it... but there's someone you need to apologize to.." I looked at Momo "I know you two are friends, how about fix the thing between you two then approach Sana" I said and smile.

"Thanks Unnie" She said as she go to Momo.

I saw Momo startled at first but at the end they're both laughing.

"Ok guys time for me to explain" Jihyo said.

While Jihyo is explaining what's happening me and Nayeon decided to get some midnight snacks. So we're walking at the great road again.

"So umm... when is the last time you use your power?" I asked.

"I can't remember... it felt like years" She said.

"Do you still know how to control it?"

"I don't think so... I never tried to use it again"

"Well try to open a time hole!" I yelled

"Umm.. you know that's dangerous especially when I can't control my power... I don't wanna get lost in time" She said.

I pouted.

"Stop pouting you look like a duck" She said and giggled.

Her giggle is music to my ears.

So we bought some snacks at the store probably and teleport back to my house.

"Yahh.. we're craving for movies" Jihyo said.

"Well only us Seniors cause they never been to Human Land and never knew movie" Sana said.

So I let them pick what movie they want and watch it. While watching the movie everyone fall asleep... including me.