11

Sana's POV

Yeah... I moved on to Dahyun so I'm ok with her kissing Momo... but not in public.

At least I have Tzuyu here, we're dating for months now... I think it's time to tell everyone it and become official.

"Hey after we fix this problem what do you think should we do?" I asked.

"Well what about living here in the human world and travel" She answered.

"I want to see you saving others life though" I said then pout.

"I will... just you see" She said.

We we're roaming around the city when we saw Jeongyeon Unnie sitting at the park's bench.

"What's with the sadness?" I asked.

"Pabo of course Nayeon Unnie is still unconscious" Tzuyu answered.

"No... it's I don't know how to confess to Nayeon..." She said

"Oh... now you spill it" Tzuyu said smirking.

"Just do what all of us do... walk to her and confess" I said

"But guys... I'm not all of you" She sighed.

It took hours until we 3 finished talking to each other.

"Jeong we'll see you at your house ok?" I said and winked on her.

She nodded.

Jeongyeon's POV

What kind of hell did I signed in? I'm in charge for Nayeon's safety. Right... I know I love her and all but.. give me time to rest!!! But it's nice that she'll see me first if she woke up.

...

...

...

...

...

...

1:30 AM

I woke up when I heard someone talking. I rub my eyes and saw the bunny having a nightmare.

"Jeong save me..." I heard her mumble.

I was just shocked.

"Jeongiieee please save me" She repeated

I hold her hand and she suddenly sit up and hug me. I can feel her tears at my shirt.

"J-Jeong... she nearly killed you... don't die... please" She said crying.

My heart was fluttered. She's so vulnerable. This is her fragile side.

"Calm down bunny I won't leave you" I said while rubbing her back.

"Yoo Jeongyeon don't you dare leave me... I love you please don't leave me" She said still crying hard. I was frozen and shocked. She pulled out the hug and looked at me with her puffy eyes. Looking like a bunny who just cried... wait she's a bunny who just cried.

"Avoid me if you want but I'm telling you I love you with all my heart" She said as her tears falls.

I wiped her tears and slowly leaning to her until I smashed my lips into her soft like cotton candy lips. She kissed me back right away. I deepen the kiss until we both can't breathe. My heart will explode in any minute now.

She pulled out for a sec gasping for air. Then she pull my neck and I taste the sweet taste of her lips.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So it took us 3 mins to stop doing that. We're calm now still gasping for air.

"That was aggressive" She said

"You know I can't just let go someone I love" I smirked.

"oohhh playing dirty here huh" She said and chuckled.

I move near to her ears and whisper. "I swear I'll play dirty when we get home"

"Yah! Sleep now!" She said and slap my arm again and again while me I'm just laughing.

"Yeah yeah... you to princess... sleep now" I said and winked.

Someone's POV

GRRR... FIRST YOU STOLE MY SPOTLIGHT NOW THE PERSON I LOVE?! YOU'RE PAYING FOR THIS.

IM NAYEON.