Chapter One-An Intro

"Ugh, they're doing it again," Luke groaned.

"Which one is it this time?" Calum asked, peering over his phone to look at his friend.

"'Heartache On The Big Screen'," Luke sighed dramatically.

Calum chuckled to himself at Luke's frustration. "Could be worse, they could be singing 'Don't Stop'," He pointed out.

"You mean 'Please Stop'. Of all the albums they have to sing on repeat, it just has to be the one we made when we were teenagers. God, we were so annoying."

"You're still annoying," Ashton said as he walked into the room, sitting himself down on the couch beside Luke. "What're we talking about?"

"Luke's soulmate is signing 'Heartache on the Big Screen' again," Calum said, earning a large grin from Ashton, the not-so-secret romantic of the band.

"Still can't hear her voice though mate?"

"Nope," Luke sighed stretching out his legs. "Not close enough. I don't get it. Obviously they're a fan so why can't they just come to a concert all ready so we can get this over with. It's pretty much impossible at this point for them to not know who I am by now. I mean I would love to not hear my seventeen-year-old self singing in my brain every single day."

This time both Ashton and Calum burst out laughing.

"Luke!" Ashton laughed, "Aren't you even a little bit excited about meeting them and getting to know them? Not just about getting your voice out of your head?"

"One thing at a time." Luke muttered back.

Luke would be lying if he said he didn't think about that a lot. What would it be like to have somebody around who was made just for him? Somebody who's body would mold perfectly with his, somebody to wake up with in the morning, to have cuddly movie nights with, to have weird conversations with at three in the morning tucked under the covers? He thought about this every time they started singing his damn songs! When would they stop?

Maybe it was their way of retaliating. Over several months he'd been on and off stages almost every day, singing songs from their new album while on tour. Then there was all the practicing and rehearsing. Actually, it was a miracle they would still listen to their music after all that was going through their head at all times of the day. Luke could only imagine how painful it would be for them, to have Youngblood playing at a different time every day due to the time changes that Luke faced with them through their connection. That would probably explain why he never heard them singing the new album, they were probably sick of hearing it.

Luke's started to hum and tap his foot along to a song he hadn't even realised was playing in his head until he felt the eyes of both Ashton and Calum on him once more. Calum was grinning from ear to ear as Luke became aware of the song.

"Oh come on! Now she's teasing me!"

Don't stop, doing what you're doing

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me and you know it know it know it.

"Lynn, you know if you keep that up he's going to hate you before he even meets you," Kylie said from her position across the unmade, blue and red accented bed.

Lynn just shrugged her shoulders and sang along to the song that was playing through her speakers while she put away her laundry.

"He'll love me for who I am," Lynn told Kylie once the song ended. Kylie rolled her eyes and picked up her phone, letting out an ungraceful snort of a laugh.