Intuition

The spiritual connection between a mother and her child is an invisible link, that is stronger than reason itself. The intuition of a mother never lies, and never fails to prove toe to us that the impossible is possible. This something we can not see or touch, it's there. Some mistake it for fear, but this is something that superior to that. Could a mother feel if her child is in danger of any kind?

It has been two hours since the last fight was over and there was still no sign of Atsuki. The girls were seriously worried, she was powerless, and she was nowhere to be found.

"Where could she be?" Ai was worried that she has done something stupid.

"I have no idea. But would you be kind enough to stop walking up and down, your making me dizzy."

"How is it possible for her not to be able to change?"

"The oy logical explanation is that the owner of the henshin pen is awake and well."

"You mean, back in our future Fighter…"

"Think about it Ai. If a senshie dies, it's powers are inherited by its successor."

"Yeah, this makes sense. But does this mean she does not have any power at all?"

"We are back to square zero."Michiko was stunned at the situation.

"Not really, she still has her brooch. Oh wait, that is broken. I don't know. Without her voice, it's useless."

"Her voice is still there."

"Our voices are still there," Ai said trying to convince her friend that the three of them can do this.

"So if we find an excuse to sing, we can also find a way to the Crystals."

"We have our excuse. Look what I found in the hotel lobby." She pulled out a flyer about a singing competition, which was of course for amateur singers. Every year to please the tourists they held such small competitions. "This would be fun."

"I hate to consider myself an amateur, but what the hell."

"Come on now Ai."

"Alright...alright...but we need to find our lead singer or else."

"Yeah. Where should we start searching?"

"I don't think...she would be that stupid…"

"You mean...she was there all along?"

"Wanna bet. Come on!" The two girls practically had to sneak out from the hotel in order to find their friend. The other senshies were gathered in the lobby of the hotel to discuss what happened.

"I cannot believe that this followed us here," Yaten said.

"I don't think us, is the best way to put it. They are searching for those Crystals." Usagi said. "It was strange..one of those Starlights was missing."Seiya's voice was gloomy.

"Yes...Fighter."

"I am, Fighter Odango…"

"I know, but somehow...It is hard to believe she is you or…"