Few hours before

"Did you see the way they acted?"

"Yes...I heard it in their voice, they had a hostile reaction."

"What will happen now? I have to admit I was also surprised that Minako-chan and Yaten-kun were that close."

"This explains a lot of things. '

"Like what?"

"Yaten's vehement reaction when someone got close to Aino-san."

"I wonder how will they react to us..."

"Just as bad, I can assure you."

" This is getting out of control. I am afraid." Am I set down on the chair. She was scared by the thought of losing Taiki, now that they have gotten so close to each other. The brunette was also terrified by the fact of leaving the blue-haired beauty. She was not only smart, but she was beautiful. The talks they had about the smallest issues made her happy. Sometimes they had their differences, but it is worth it. No one she ever met before could argue with her about the meaning of love or the stars. Or better yet I wouldn't call it arguing, just a change of ideas.

She slowly for a bit closer, the blue-haired senshie did not notice her, she was crying. The brunette lifted her head, grabbing her by the chin, slowly, touching her like she usually touches a delicate flower. Because Ami was truly a delicate flower which desired to be loved and there she was, offering her love and protection.

"I will be there...a lot depends on her decision."

"What if, she..." Amy looked away, tears in her eyes were gathering up.

"Then at least we could have a taste of this beautiful feeling, we shall live without regrets."

"Yes, at least we could." Taiki after gazing intensively in her eyes leaned in teasing her shaky lips and kissed her. While they were comforting each other, Yaten and Minako tried to escape from the judgment.

"Yaten...wait...I can't breath."

"Mina...." She stopped."Did we really messed up?"

"No...No...Not at all...are you having doubts."

"Not at all. That is why I took you away."

"Yaten..." she got close, touching her lips. "Then let's do what you said we are about to, let's not waste one minute on talking about them."

"Let's..." Yaten pushed the blonde slowly to the wall, she touched her face. Her blonde bangs were blurring her vision, so the silver-haired girl swept them away. "I love getting lost in your eyes."

"Me too...."Yaten was so eager to kiss her she the blonde couldn't finish what she wants, but she didn't want to.

" Did you hear that?"Ai was so angry.

"I did...Calm down..."

" How can I? They are ruining everything ..."

"Yes..."

"They are?"Michiko saw Atsuki looking at her hands.

"Look..." her hand was pail.

"Atsuki...I thought...."

"Me too...something is about to happen soon I can feel it. I know it..."

"Tonight at the party...or..when...?" Ali set down on the chair, looking at herself in the mirror. She looked pale.

"There is no use in guessing...We have to participate tonight at...remember...Maybe that is when it will happen..."

"We will see about that..."