Letter to Mother

"I remember her face when I left...it was death written all over it. I felt the heart of my Princess dying...But what was there to do? Absolutely nothing. After her love is gone there will be nothing more than the endless pain."

It was supposed to work out for them. Happiness, Joy, and all not a single care in the world. This was not going to happen tonight. The party was held in the hotel's ballroom. As soon as they entered the sight before them was breathtaking. The Ballroom was the perfect location to spend an incredibly magical night. It's simple elegance and an inviting ambiance, with sophisticated and comfortable interior space, was just right to make anyone feel like they were living a fairy tale dream.

"I don't think this ball will be anything different than the other we've been to."

"This will be great. Don't be so negative Ai."

"I am not."

"Let's just go inside, "Atsuki suggested smiling at her friend.

"Wow!"Ai who always had something to comment upon, was now speechless as they entered the huge room.

"This is amazing..."

"It is. Now let's get down to the party."

"Yeah ...Did you see the other girls?"

"Look there but your Mom is not with them, "Michiko said with a small voice.

"I've noticed." her eyes were scattering the place, but Usagi was nowhere to be found. She went out to the restroom to freshen up. What she really did was practice her smile, to put on a mask..."Come on! It will be over soon...My smile will be true once I will be with her. Seiya...Maybe tonight we can ...Oh hello!" Her thoughts were interrupted by Michiru who was actually still waiting for Haruka to come and bring down her car keys.

"Michiru-san...."

"Why hello...What are you doing?"

"Just getting refreshed a bit..."

"Already? The party barely started."

"Well, you know...I would like to look to be beautiful when...you know.."

"I know...for Mamoru-san..."

"Yes, yes for Mamo-chan..." she said with a slight, forced smile on her face.

"I hope Haruka comes back quickly."

"Why is that?"

"We are leaving tonight."

"You are not staying at the party?"

"No...just because...you know..those Starlights."

"They are our friends to..."

"Yours maybe, not ours."

"I see ...I should be going, the others are waiting." Usagi smiled closed the door behind her grabbed her stomach, it ached from the stress. "Calm down Usagi. Ohh..." Someone grabbed her from behind, two strong arms...It Mamoru. "Mamo-chan...."

"Usako ... Why are you so surprised, were you expecting someone else?"

"No...who else would I be expecting...Yes, Seiya...We should be going the girls are waiting for us."

"Come..." he outstretched his hand, slowly grabbing hers. Usagi felt uncomfortable.

"Alright...my gosh what if Seiya sees us like this?" She knew how hurt the Starlight will be, somehow she had to keep it together. Usagi was right. The three Starlights walked inside the ballroom all dressed up as manly as they could. The bluerett eyes quickly noticed the blonde and Mamoru walking hand in hand. Usagi was smiling, actually faking a smile, Seiya had a hunch, but still, it hurts seeing his hand wrapped around the blonde's beautiful delicate hands.