8

Nice? - First Morning

I rolled on the bed, kicking my legs in frustration as silent tears stained my cheek.

So I was crying... over something so little.
I know I'm pathetic; fight me.

I know they would have to hear the song eventually, but that's not even why I was mad. I was mad because I just didn't understand why Seonghwa hated me so much. I've tried to make it work, but he just doesn't care about other people's feelings.

It was so annoying!

I could hear their voices, growing louder as they came up the stairs.

"Seonghwa that wasn't fair," someone said (Mingi?)

"Yeah, he would've probably showed us eventually," another pitched in (San?)

"They're right you know, that was a total dick move." (Yeosang?)

'I should really learn to distinguish their voices' I thought, finally hearing the voice I recognised as Seonghwa's.

"Fine I'm sorry..."

"No point apologising to us, you should be saying sorry to him, not us."
I heard murmurs of agreement, then someone opening the door.

The door closed again and I could tell the person who just entered was shuffling things around. Sniffling, I wiped my eyes and let out a breathy sigh.

"Are you crying?" The person said.

"No..." I finally turned to look at him and mentally facepalmed. Of all fucking people in the whole.... Ughh. "What are you doing here?"

"Getting ready for bed?" He replied as though it was supposed to be obvious.

"Why here?"

"Because this is my room?"

"You're telling me that out of all of these boys I have to sleep with you?"

"Ew don't say it like that! We're not sleeping together; we're just sharing the room."

"But why you~" I whined, kicking my legs again.
He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. Then he walked over to me and I instantly scrambled against the duvet, making my back press against the wall. Leaning in close to my face, he looked into my eyes and I didn't everything I could to avoid looking at him. His face looked so serious as he lifted his hand a closer into my face.

I'm not going to lie; I was panicking. He was way too close.
Suddenly, I felt him flick my forehead, then he straightened himself up and walked away, laughing hysterically.

I rubbed my forehead in annoyance and watched him change his jeans for shorts. He climbed into his bed and fixed the pillows.

"Turn the light off," he said, plugging in earphones and closing his eyes.

-

It was morning and I was glad that Seonghwa didn't snore. I got changed in the bathroom that was connected to our room.
When I went back into the bedroom, I noticed that Seonghwa had already unpacked and placed everything in it's place. I also noticed that some of the furniture had been moved.

Sighing, I walked into the kitchen and was met with a busy Seonghwa, stationed at the cooker.

"Morning," he said.

Wait... was he being... nice?

"Uh... morning," I muttered, sitting down.
I watched him chop things, and stir things and flip things and pour things. I didn't realise it was so mesmerising to watch someone cook.