Odin

The smell of salt water in the air, the soft sound of your footsteps in the grass, the gentle breeze flowing all around you, it was easy to see why he chose this place. The calming nature it possessed,  immediately working its way to your mind, causing the three of you to feel a sense of peace. Although your mood was calm, you couldn't forget how Loki was acting sound you, you needed to know why.

"Darling?" Loki spoke, sensing the questions racing through your mind.

"How are you so calm through this? Why is it whenever I gain the upper hand, you stop me?" You asked curiously.

"You have a family to get back to, I can't allow you to risk never seeing them again." He answered before turning to you. "I will not be the cause of your family losing you, if anything happens, you are to go straight back to them." He told you sternly.

"If anything happens? What do you-"

"Thor... Loki... Y/n..." you hear the familiar sound of your grandfather, gently calling to the three of you.

"Father..." Thor answered as he made his way first, standing by his side.

"This place, it's beautiful, isn't it my sons?" Odin spoke as Loki made his way next to him now as well.

"Father, we've been searching for you. We've come to take you home." Thor told him.

"Home, yes." Odin responded as he looked into the distance. "Your mother, she calls to me. Do you hear her?"

"Loki, lift your magic." Thor told his brother, growing slightly angry. Loki was about to respond, but Odin answered for him.

"Loki lifted his magic once he reunited with y/n again, he has truly changed his ways, and I'm proud to call him my son." Odin spoke, looking into the distance. "Y/n, come here my dear. Let me see you one last time."

You were hesitant, this was the man that had locked you up as his prisoner only a few years ago, but this was also the man that helped take care of you when you were only a child. "Darling, come here." Loki spoke softly, breaking you from your thoughts, reaching his hand out for you to take as he had you sit in between him and Odin.

"Dearest, I'm sorry. For everything. You must know that before I go." Odin told you, reaching out to hold your hand.

"I don't understand, go where?" You asked.

"Father, I know we failed you, but we can make this right."

"No, I failed you, all of you." Odin replied. "I'm afraid it's upon us, Ragnarok."

"No, I stopped Ragnarok and killed Surtur."

"No, she's coming. I'm afraid my life was the only thing keeping her away."

"Keeping who away?" You asked.

"The goddess of death, Hela. Their sister, my first born." Odin answered. "Now that I must leave, she will be coming."

"No, we can stop her together." Thor responded, sounding desperate now.

"I'm in a different path now. I love you my sons, my granddaughter." Odin spoke before looking off into the distance. "Remember this place, home." He continued, until you no longer felt his hand in yours, turning to watch him fade to dust before he left.

No sooner after had the clouds begun to roll in, the sound of thunder causing you to turn to your uncle, eyes widening when you saw his hands.

"Brother..." Loki spoke softly.

"This was your doing." Thor growler as he turned to your father.

"Uncle Thor, please-" you began to defend your father, only to turn behind you when all of you hear a portal being opened. The three of you watched anxiously and on guard, ready to face what was to come from the shadows. It didn't take long until you saw the figure of a woman making her way towards the three of you.