Thanos

"Do you remember telling me about the deal you made with Thanos?" You asked your father, as the two of you walked alongside the river near your new home, placing your hands on your pregnant belly.

"I distinctly remember telling you never to worry about it." He responded flatly, turning to you to see your eyes now glossed over. "Darling, why is this coming up?"

"I just keep having these vivid nightmares, its like New York all over again, but instead of you leading, its him." You told him, lip trembling at the next part to pass them. "He kills you, you and everyone I love. He kills my baby."

"Y/n, listen to me, please. This is not real, just dreams, this will not happen." He told you, cupping your cheek and wiping a tear.

"How can you know? They all feel so real, I just can't shake this feeling that something terrible is coming." You told him, looking up at him with pleading eyes, begging for an answer, praying for your father to be able to say anything to keep the pain away.

"Darling, I..."

"Daddy, please... what was the deal you made with him?"

~~

"Darling, hide. Now." Loki told you urgently, grabbing your hand, trying to run to another part of the ship, the memories flashing before him.

"What are you doing? Stop!" You yelled, wanting answers to your fathers behavior. "What's going on?"

"It's you!" He yelled in a panic, desperately looking for a place to hide you from what he knew was coming.

"What are you talking about?" You asked quietly.

"The deal I made with Thanos." He told you, turning back to you, eyes red as tears dripped down his cheeks. "Darling, I've made terrible mistakes in my lifetime, none worse than this. I thought you had died." He cried

"Daddy... what did you promise to give to him." You asked, your eyes glossing over, your body shaking at what you were about to hear.

"You..." he spoke so softly, so disgusted with himself.

"What?" You cried.

"He said, he promised you, to me." You heard a deep voice from behind you, the mad titan himself. "If he failed me, you would become mine." He continued to tell you, reaching out for you.

"No!" You screamed, using your power to push him back and through one of the walls in the ship, quickly catching the attention of your uncle and Hulk, who quickly began to fight the threat, along with about half the people on the ship. "You promised me to a mad man?!" You yelled at your father, eyes glowing from red to white, and back again.

"Darling, please, I thought you were dead." He cried, "I had no idea you were alive till I was brought onto the ship on earth with you. Y/n, you know if I had known you were alive i would have never made the deal." He continued.

"Y/n, he's telling the truth." Heimdal told you, guarding the two of you from what was coming.

Without thinking, you quickly turned around, your power coursing through you veins, flowing through the air around you. You joined in on the fight, shooting your power toward the creatures that followed the mad titans lead. "Evacuate the ship! Get as many people out as we can!" You yelled to Heimdal, seeing him nod before rushing off.

One by one, bodies fell all around you. Pieces of the ship began to fall on top of bodies, fires were started as circuits broke throughout the ship. You began to weaken as you noticed everyone beginning to fall, and in the blink of an eye, you took a hard hit to the side of your head. The last thing you could somewhat make out through your blurry vision, was a golden glove with a glowing purple stone, and some of your blood on it.

"No! Y/n!" Your father yelled, using his magic to duplicate himself, armed with his daggers as he fought through Thanos' team, Thor following his lead to fight as well. They were doing well, but they had been stopped by the black order, who had finally gained the upper hand once again.

"I know what it's like to lose, to feel so desperately that you're right, only to fail all the same." Thanos spoke,as the black order surrounded your father and uncle. At his feet was your body, lying nearly lifeless after he had hit the side of your head earlier. "It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly." He continued as he dragged you toward them, and they watched in fear as you began to come back to. "I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now its here, or should I say I am." He finished, showing his glove and infinity stone to your family, causing them to try to run toward you when he pulled you back by your hair, forcing you to look at them. "The Tesaract, or your daughters head."

"Stop! Don't do this! You promised you wouldn't harm her!" Loki yelled, trying to force his way to you, stopped once again by the black order.

"And you promised me earth." Thanos shot back, pressing the infinity stone against your neck, beginning to burn you. Your screams echoed through the ship.

"Enough! The tesaract was destroyed on Asgard!" Thor yelled, catching his attention, only for him to smirk at Loki.

"You can have it." Loki spoke, making the cube appear in his hands right before your eyes. "Just stop hurting her. Let her go and take me instead."

Thanos smiled, pulling his fist away from you, but not yet letting you out of his grasp.

"I assure you both, the sun will shine on us again." Loki spoke as he made his way toward Thanos slowly.

This made Thanos laugh, "your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

"Well for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And another, we have the Hulk." Loki smiled as he heard the familiar roar from behind you, rushing to catch you as the Hulked smashed into Thanos, the two of them beginning to fight.

"Daddy?" You groaned before coughing.

"I'm here princess, I'm here, I've got you." He cried before turning his attention back to the fight, just in time to see Thanos throw the Hulk to the ground. Loki looked back at Thor, the both knew you and banner needed to get off of this ship and back home at all costs.

The pair turned to Heimdal, begging, pleading for his help to get you and banner out of here, and he knew exactly what to do. "Allfathers, let the dark magic flow through me, one last time. In the blink of an eye, flashes of light in an array of colors moved throughout the ship, taking hold of you and banner before leading you out of the ship and back to Earth. Your scream for your family was the last thing that could be heard by them from you.

"That was a mistake." Thanks spoke, killing Hiemdall with his own sword. "These actions can not go without punishment." He continued before picking up the tesseract, crushing it into a smaller stone and placing it on his glove. He turned to the two brother before looking to his followers. "There are two more stones on earth, find them."

"Father, we will not fail you." They spoke in unison.

"I know you won't." He smiled, turning back to the two brothers. "Now destroy the ship, no survivors."