Prolouge and Discription

I ran.
I ran as a fast as my small legs could carry me. I didn't look back. Not once. For the first time since the world went to hell, I was safe.

I didn't have to worry about what I said or where I said it. I didn't have to watch my back every time I was "allowed" to actually leave my small room filled with other women.

With nothing but my clothes on my back I left. The place I was once forced to call home. The one and only Sanctuary.

***

When Aria was only 21 the world went to hell. The dead started walking amongst the living in attempt to tear them to shreds. She didn't have time to pack even a small bag for she was ripped away from her home by the U.S military. As soon as the world went to hell the U.S military took the families for those who have served and for Arias case it was her Uncle.

Her whole family was taken to a "Safe Place" in DC. But just like every other "Safe Place" in this world, it was destroyed before they had even arrived. When Arias family was going with the military in an attempt for safety, their bus was ran off the road. Aria and the rest of her family were deeply injured. Aria taking the worst hit. As they continued their way by foot they stumbled across a group who said they'd help. But the complete opposite happened. They let the family go but decided to hold Aria for she was the youngest girl. Her family was free and that was all the girl wanted even if it meant a life of torment.
***

Will Aria find her family? What happened while she was at the Sanctuary? What will happen when she finds a new group. Is she really as free as she thinks? Old friends reunite and new friends form. Can friends lead to more? Find out in "The Dead's A Walking"

*DISCLAIMER*
This is a Walking Dead Fan fiction. I DO NOT own any of the characters besides Aria and her family along with possibly a fellow friend. This will follow some story line of The Walking Dead but most will be modified. This story takes place right after Terminus. Enjoy! :)

THIS STORY IS ALSO ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT!
@FanOfAllPeeps