1.

Jaemin was waiting in the hallway for his new parents to arrive. Was he nervous? Heck yeah.

But he was looking forward to it. They told him he'd have a brother. What would that be like?

What would the house look like? Would he have his own room? Would he make friends?

Maybe even find his first real love? Better than the last one?

"Jaemin? Jaemin!" The boy snapped out of his thoughts when he heared the woman call his name.

"They're waiting for you outside" A middle aged woman said, smiling.

"I'm coming" Jaemin mumbled, grabbing his bags and following the woman outside.

He started smiling softly when he saw his new parents waiting for him in front of their black car, smiling brightly.

"Ohh Jaemin, you look beautiful!" Mrs. Lee said happily, hugging the boy.

He started smiling even more, hugging his mother back. "Thank you, Mrs. Lee"

"Oh no, don't call us that. Call us mom and dad please" Mr. Lee said.

"Hm..alrighty then..." Jaemin said as he lets his mother go.

He turns around to see his friends and te middle aged woman waiting to say goodbye to the boy.

Jaemin walks over to them, hugging everyone thightly while saying goodbye to them, trying his hardest not to cry.

~ Time Skip ~

They've been in the car for around an hour now and almost there. Jaemin has been looking outside for the whole ride and is admiring the houses they pass by. 'is that where families live in? wow.' Jaemin thought to himself. But he snapped out of his thoughts when he realized the car wasn't moving anymore. his parents and himself got out of the car, his father getting Jaemin's bags. "Come, sweetie. I'm sure you want to meet Jeno, right?"

Jaemin nods. 'Must be my stepbrother's name.' he thought as he followed his parents inside.

He gasped softly while looking around, realizing how big the house is.

"JENO-AH!" his mom yelled.

"Damn i don't want to be deaf yet missy" his dad joked, placing Jaemin's bags on the floor as they both laughed.

Jaemin didn't really care, though. he was way too nervous.

and it got even worse when he heard footsteps coming to the livingroom.

AN: well that was the first part. its low key a cliffhanger but i tried my best lmao. i hope yall like it. oh and i will put some sideships in as well but ye.

i hope you liked it, bye!