30.

It's been some weeks. Wooyoung had tried to hurt Jeno multiple times, but Jaemin protedcted Jeno with all he had, and was always near Jeno so Wooyoung couldn't get to Jeno when he was alone. however he had a problem. Mark and Wooyoung became quite close, and because Jaemin couldn't just tell the story to everyone, he and Jeno had to accept the small guy always joining them at lunch, or even in class. And right now was another one of those moments.

~

"I feel like you're overreacting, Nojam. it's not that deep" Donghyuck said, taking a sip of his cola.

 "Overreacting?! I got a 54%! It's not fair! I'm gonna commit self oof" Jeno whined, putting his head  on the table.

"Self oof?" Wooyoung looked at him confused.

"Suicide, headass" Jaemin mumbled.

"Well sORRY, mister" Wooyoung rolled his eyes, making Donghyuck glare at him.

"What?" He asked innocently, making Donghyuck shake his head. "nothing"

~

"Alright kids, class is over, have a nice day!" The teacher said after 8 long hours, making the students sigh in relief and leave the classroom, Wooyoung doing exactly the same, only to get pulled away by someone, he raised his head only to reveal the tan boy in front of him. "Donghyuck, hey" he said, his gaze softening a bit. 

"Stop pretending" Donghyuck coldly spoke, making Wooyoung look at him confused.

"W-wha-" 

"Stop trying to get with Jaemin" Donghyuck cut him off.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I mean. Jeno told me everything Wooyoung"

Lee fucking Jeno.

"Well.." Wooyoung mumbled.

"I don't think you understand that he's taken and what you did was toxic and wrong" Donghyuck said in his well known sassy tone, crossing his arms.

"I know. I changed" Wooyoung sighed. 

"You better did. I know what you did, and if I have to, I'll tell everyone" Donghyuck said and walked away.

Wooyoung's face turned back to his emotionless face.

"No you won't" He mumbled.

Jaemin plopped on the couch. "One more day, and then.. weekend!!"  Jaemin sighed relieved.

Jeno plopped down next to him. "Thank god, then i can finally tease you all day!" 

"Well I don't thi- HEY!!" Jaemin screeched when he felt the other jump on top of him.

"Don't you da- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" And then the tickling and wrestling started.

after almost an  hour of wrestling and laughing, Jeno landed on top of Jaemin, making them both stop laughing and look at each other with big eyes.

"That was..."

"Shut up" Jaemin sighed, kissing the other.

Jeno kissed back, placing his hands next to Jaemin's head for support.

Jaemin ran  his hand over the older's stomach, feeling his abs, making the older sigh in the kiss, the younger deepening the kiss as soon as he could. 

The kissing got messier,

Breathes started to quicken, 

clothes started flying, 

and later, moanes filled the room.

It was the next day, everything went fine. Good, actually. Wooyoung left Jeno alone, and started to interact more with the group. And as it was lunch time now, he was actually having a kind off 'normal' conversation with jeno.

"I honestly thought they were gone after they stopped uploading, but they came back, thank god" Wooyoung giggled, making Jeno nod in agreement. "I missed them" He said.

"Right!! Me too" Wooyoung smiled.

"But i-" Jeno started, but an unfamiliar voice cut him off.

"Excuse me, i'm new here.. can i sit with you guys?" Wich made everybody turn to a blonde guy with a soft smile.

Wooyoung stared at him. 'He's beautiful..'  He thought to himself. 

"Of course! come" DOnghyuck said, making Mark scoot over and they let the boy sit down.

The blonde boy sat down. "Thank you, thank you."

"So, what's your name, new guy?"  Jeno asked.

Is this 'new guy' gonna change Wooyoung's life? 

Who knows.

AN: I'm back! I'm sorry for making you wait so long. I tried to come up with some things and i think i find some thing that's gonna work. I'll try to upload more as i have more free time and time off of school because of the Corona Virus. So stay tuned :)