29.

!! Warning !! This part includes Jaemin and Jeno fighting and Woomin moments. If you don't like it, please just skip it.

"I just have to get rid of Jeno" Wooyoung smirked.

Jaemin's heart sank. "W-what's that supposed to mean..?" he stuttered.

"You'll see" Wooyoung said, his smirk fading as the said boy came looking for Jaemin. 

Wooyoung let Jaemin go, stepping back. "Thanks for the explanation, I'll know where to go know" he smiled.

Jaemin stared at him confused, but realised what he was doing when he saw Jeno standing next to Wooyoung. "Did he help you out Wooyoung?" Jeno asked, his eye smile making it's way on his face. Wooyoung nodded, his purple hair bouncing cutely around his face. "Yes he did! thanks Jaemin" he smiled, mouthing a 'see you later' with a smirk and walking away.

Jeno turned to Jaemin. Are you okay baby? you're really.. pale. What happened?" he asked.

Jaemin nodded. "I'm fine. let's just go home"

~

As soon as Jaemin and Jeno got home, Jaemin wanted to go upstairs. As he paced to the stairs, Jeno turned his head. "Jaemin, wait" he said, wich made the other stop his steps. 

 "What's going on with you?" Jeno asked in a soft and quiet tone.

"Nothing Jeno, don't worry" Jaemin bluntly said, making Jeno sigh.

"You haven't been yourself lately, Jaemin" He said, as he placed his hand on Jaemin's wrist.

"I'm fine" Jaemin said, continuing his steps, wich made Jeno's grip on the younger's wrist tighten. "Jeno let me go"

"I'm not going anywhere, Jaemin. Listen. All i try to do is help you, yet you keep pushing me away. How am i supposed to feel? Hm?" Jeno said.

"You're hurting me" Jaemin simply said. 

Jeno completely ignored the younger's statement. "Jaemin, I want to be there for you. Why won't you let me help you?" 

"Because nothing's wrong, let me go now" Jaemin said in an irritated voice.

"Jaemin, i want to know what is going on with you!"  Jeno spit, slightly raising his voice.

"It's Wooyoung! That's what's going on!" Jaemin spit back, raising his voice just like the other did, finally turning around, revealing his  teary eyes.

Flashback: 

All the orphans just had dinner, it was Jaemin's turn to help washing the dishes, so he got up and did so. The faster he finished, the faster he could hang out with his best friend and roommate again.

now of course it'd be logic to want to hang out with your best friend, but Jaemin's best friend wasn't just his best friend.

What else, you might ask? 

Well, Jaemin had a huge crush on his roommate and best friend, ever since they met.

As soon as Jaemin was done, he washed his hands and ran upstairs through the long hallway, finally reaching his room wich was all the way in the back. he entered the room, showing his best friend in his bed, reading a book. "Wooyoungie!!" He smiled, jumping on top of him, earning a loud 'Oof!' from the other, making Jaemin giggle.