Vanta-C

(Amy's outfit in photo above, and song playing in van in video above)

"Amy, you look fine. Come on!" I called from the front door, waiting for Montana and Amy to head out.

"Hey, its mandatory for girls to be fashionably late."  Montana replied grabbing her bag.

"You guys! I dont know about this. You can see the bottom part of my ass cheeks and boobs." Amy said peeking around the bathroom door frame.

"Ugh, help me out Brooke. She looks hot right?" Montana gestured to Amy looking at me for support.

"Woah, yeah you do. You got it goin on girl!" I said smiling. Must be Montana's way of trying to hook Amy and Xavier up.

We finally get Amy to come on. After making sure their spartment door is locked we make oir way down the steps and out the door, Montana first with me on her heels and Amy trailing behind us.

🔪 🔪 🔪

"Jesus, it's about time y'all get your asses down here." Ray says impatiently.

"Was working on a masterpiece." Montana replies.

"Where's Amy? She chicken out?" Chet asked.

"I'm right here, dickhead." She replies coming out of the building.

"Holy shit!" I catch myself say out loud, nearly dropping my keys.

"You like?" Montana teases.

I couldn't do anything but not in agreement and stare like a moron.

"What?" Amy asks.

"N-nothing. You ready?" I reply clearing my throat.

"Yep, let's blow this popcicle stand." She answers.

🔪 🔪 🔪

"I think he just jizzed his pants." I whispered to Amy as we put our bags in the van.

"Oh my God. Not helping. I can't do this." She says sighing.

"No, remember you said you'd be more relaxed. I think Chet's right, chicken." I say clucking just loud enough for her to hear.

"I got your chicken. Hey Xavier, I call shot gun!" She says opening the passenger door. I smile. Damn maybe I shouldn't be doing this, she really is my friend. I gotta talk to Rick before he does anything tonight.

"Alright, party in the front!" Xavier exclaimed looking back at me. I mouthed "you're welcome."

🔪 🔪 🔪

Just finished smoking a joint with everyone. Laughing and talking. The crew in the back was passing around a flask of liquor. Chet tried to pass it to me, but I declined. I don't drink unless I'm the one that opened it and I don't set it down for any reason.