I miss you.

Luke

Michael was asleep, but I stayed up with my thoughts.

I have started to remember to a certain point, but everything is blurry after that. I remember up to the She Looks so Perfect Video. I guess its a good start, but I hope I'll remember the rest soon. The one thing I cant put my finger on, is that I remember every single event with Cal and Ash, but for some reason, Mikey want there for anyt of it. Almost like he was torn out of the picture, and forgotten. Obviously, if I told him this, his heart would tear, just like my memory of him.

"I really miss you, Mikey. I do." I whispered in his ear before I fell asleep. I was tempted to kiss cheek for some reason, but I didnt. It felt right, where I was laying, but I felt as if it was making my memory worse. I need to figure my shit out before my next move.

--

Michael

Why did I fucking do it. Why.

After I cut, I completely regretted it. My minds suicidal, my hearts broken, but still, it was completely unnecessary. It's just gonna make things worse.

I cant let anyone see the scars.

I woke up, Luke not next to me. I frowned at first, then remembered that he was trying to remember, and I was trying to forget. I shook it off.

I ran to my journal, an began to write.

'I miss the way you laugh,
Even if it tore my heart in half.
I miss the way you smile,
You could see it for many miles.
I miss the way you play with your hair,
it was never a mess, but you didnt care.
I miss the way you held me tight,
and even our little fights,
for in the end, we never won,
and our love seemed done.
I wish that you knew.
How much I miss you.'

After I finished, I sighed. It was shit, but I had to get my feelings out some other way than hurting myself. Physically and Mentally.

I walked out of my room, a new sweater on, and only boxers underneath, into the living room. Luke sat there shirtless, with sweatpants on.

"Ash and Cal went to get food. They'll be back soon." Said a groggy voice.

I laughed. "They woke you up to watch the house because theyre afraid of how I'd react?"

"Mhmm.." Luke yawned.

I walked over and sat right next to him. Occasionally, he'd shift over, trying to get closer. I cant take his shy cuteness.

"Whats up, Luke?" I said, making him jump with surprise.

"Uh. Um. Hi." Luke stuttered.

"How've you been feeling?" I asked him.

"Okay," He answered, "A little tired, and frustrated, but okay."

"Why are you frustrated?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Because I cant remember you. Im trying so hard, Michael. Its just so fucking hard. Trying to remember someone that you once cared about a lot, especially your best friend? Its fucking hard. Its killing me inside." Luke frowned.

I had no idea what I was doing, but who the hell cares at this point.

"Have you ever wondered, that its frustrating for me as well? You meant a lot to me, Luke, more than you think. We've been through our life together. Every memory you forget, I remember, and it hurts like hell, Luke. It fucking hurts." I pulled back my sleeves.

Lukes eyes shot open.

"Mike..I..I didn't..I wish I'd...Michael?"

"What?!" I cried, holding back tears.