chapter three

Dave POV

I sat at the cafe staring at my phone trying to read some email. When I heard a familiar voice SIMI !!! I looked up Immediately to confirm she was really the one standing in front of me , the smile slowly disappearing from her face, before I could get a hold of her she ran away, damn her , damn that bitch.

I asked to see the owner of the cafe a elderly blonde lady came out and sat in front of me , all I had to do was to trick Anabel to get her address get simi's address for me, Anabel tried her best to act all emotional saying Simi was an old friend she lost contact with and Mrs Barbara totally bought that shit, women and their emotional drama , first I've got a client to attend to after that , I and Simi are gonna have a long talk

" So Dave you said I could have anything even a kiss" she said blushing sheepishly as we walked out of the cafe Heading back to my Lamborghini parked outside.

" You do realize I'm your boss right or do you want to lose your job" I said sternly and continued walking car

" Oh and it's Mr Williams , don't dare make that mistake again , are we clear?" I yelled this time making her flinch .

"Ye..s..yes sir" she stuttered.

******************

SIMI POV

I immediately picked up my little bun and headed home, I ordered pizza as Tommy requested while I sat on the couch helping him out with his math homework. I kept thinking on whether to move or not, but now I felt like I had a family after so many years of being alone in this world, the doorbell rang snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Pizza, yummy pizza , pizza" Thomas sang dancing I couldn't help but smile at the cute view

" Hey continue your homework" I said giving him a playful glare before going to get the door.

The devil himself stood in front of me looking as sexy as ever, leaning against the wall , those brown eyes that I always wanted to drown in, his black hair permed back , all those memories I wanted to forget came playing back in my head.

" What do you want?" I said my hand shaking .

" Is that the way to welcome your husband and father of your child" he said emphasizing on the child.

I knew where this was going .

" What child the one who died a long time ago" I lied trying to steady my  shaking voice . Bought he seemed to have bought the lie , as I saw his face darken with a glimpse of sadness just when I thought I had won .

" Mom where are you ? I didn't see you or the pizza?" I saw my little bun pouting at me, before I had time to process what was happening , Dave pushed past me walking towards my son I wanted to move but my legs seemed to be glued to the ground .

"Here you go son " Dave said

"Thanks" he said

"How old are you? "

I shook my head telling him not to reply but of course this blabber mouth won't listen

"I'm three plus , I'll be four by June uncle"

"It's me son, it's me your daddy" was I mistake or I could hear a sob In his voice , impossible!!

I saw my son's surprised look , he looked at me ,when I didn't give him an answer he interpreted my silence as a yes and Immediately dropped the pizza box and hugged Dave my little bun started crying and I did too