Chapter 2

I wake up to pounding on my door. I get up and search for clothes that are clean since I don't know what's clean or dirty in my room anymore. "GOD DAMN I'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE CALM YOUR ASS," I yell. I have a temper since my mom finally gave up on tryna punish me. I put on a white shirt and my white Adidas pants with white Adidas shoes.

My backpack was still downstairs. I grab my vape and it's stuff and walked downstairs. "Zach Zach Zach," Reese says. My heart stops when I see my little sister "what reese" I say nicely "I love you" Reese says opening her arms wide I hug her. "I gotta go to school now ok mommy's gonna drive me," I say "bye zachy," Reese says and she goes upstairs to her room.

I pick up my backpack "can you drive me now myta" I say. She didn't say a word but obeyed me and walked out to the car. I turned on my vape and took a giant puff and blew it out the window "where did you get that" Myta asks "my friend" I say with a smirk. "find better people" Myta says "no I choose who I wanna be with" I say "even if it's drug-related or not" I continued on. She sighs giving in.

"do what you want Zach," Myta says. "I shall do," I say and get out of the car because we were at my school already. I was greeted by Arianna, Jack, and jonah. "so what did you do when you got home"Jack asks, "well I called my mom by her name" I say "she's getting on my nerves I don't understand why she cares about my decisions so much" I say

"haha do you want batman," Jack says "umm weed HELL YEAH HIT ME UP WITH THAT SHIT BRO" I yell. We walked inside laughing and then I slapped jack in the arm. "who the fuck is that" I say "that's my group of friends let me introduce them to you" Jack says. I roll my eyes. I walk over to them "hi guys" I say "Zach wassup" they all say.

The guy I pushed. Pushes me making me almost fall over I get up and grab his hoodie and pull him back "you wanna try that again homie," I say while my face meets with his. I get in front and punch him in the mouth "I don't give a fuck who you are but you shouldn't mess with the wrong people" I say while walking away. I turn my head to see if he's looking at me.

His friend surrounding him looking at me. I had an annoyed expression looking back at him. "bro bro bro" Jack says following behind me" what" I say obviously annoyed. "why did you punch him" Jack asks "he pushed me and I told him you shouldn't mess with the wrong people" I say. Oh "im ditching you wanna come with," I ask "yes," Jack says.

 Jack and I walk out of the school walking to his house "my mom's not home and my siblings at school" Jack says. we walk to his house "hey you got a lighter" I ask. "yeah" Jack says. Handing me his lighter and weed. "oh I see" I say with a smirk. I light it and put it inbetween my lips inhaling for 1 second and remove it blowing out the smoke.

"you really wanna see my high now huh" I say "haha I got more" Jack says handing me a lot of it. I stuff it all in my backpack. "bro im gonna go home high thanks to you" I say with a smirk "can I walk you home" Jack asks. "yes you can" I say. We walk home and Im pretty high at this moment but could care less. 

I stumble into my house and walk up the stairs my dad was home "ZACH WHAT THE HELL" Josh yells "What" I say with a smirk "Zach im worried" josh says "and im not" I say. Looking at him but then I go hyper "I will be back" I say. I drop my backpack in my room and put on a white hoodie and shoved the leaves in my pocket with my vape charger and vape.

I text jack go to the park with jonah can you come pick me up. yes. I shove my earbuds into my ears and turn up my music loud and walk down the stairs "please be careful" Josh says. I roll my eyes and walk out the door waiting for jack. A black car pulls up "get in"Jonah says in the back. I get in the front blowing out smoke.

Jonah smelling it "my mom is tryna clean my room," Jonah says. "wow my mom gave up on tryna clean it cuz I stopped her so many times," I say. "blow some smoke my way," Jack says. I blew smoke his way and he liked it.

We got to the park where all the bad kids hang out. We get out and walk towards there way "Zach wassup" Carlos says "hey man I missed you" I say "same, made new friends" Carlos says looking behind me "yeah, Jack the curly head is pretty dope" I say. "haha I know I've seen him hang round here but never with you" Carlos says.

"ahh the kid was my buddy and we just clicked," I say. "ahh come meet some my homies bro," Carlos says. Jack, Jonah and I follow Carlos. "guys this is Zach and Jack," Carlos says "wassup man," They say greeting us. "I have to go pick up my sister svea," Jonah says and walks away. "bruh I left my vape juice at home,"I say complaining.

Jack handed me his and I filled it. "haha thanks man," I say. I blow out smoke leaving a large cloud of good-smelling smoke "dude you're addicted to that thing" Jack says while nervously laughing "yeah but I have smoked some batman too" I say. Hmm, I pull it out and light it "woah is that what i-" I cut Carlos off talking while it's sitting between my lips "yes it is," I say. I light it and take a huge inhale and blow it out with a mini cough.

"ehh we should get going after I finish this," I say "be here tomorrow," Carlos says "Oh hell yeah," I say. I finished it and I ended up going home really high. "Zach," Jack says softly "wassup," I say. "you should crash at my place," Jack says. "sure take me straight there," I say and slouch in the front seat. Jack drives to his place and walk's in "IM HOME" Jack yells "WITH ZACH" he adds. "bruh im really high and maybe should come back when im not" I say.

Jack pouts but agrees "ok," Jack says. We get back into his black car and he drops me off at my house. I walk in "Zach where were you" Myta says "why should you care" I say angrily "Zach watch your tone" Myta says "zach watch your tone haha why start caring now" I say in a mockingly way. "your grounded" Josh says. 

I laugh "ha grounded yeah ok," I say and scoff. I take a shower to take off the strong smell of weed and go to bed.

well here's part 2 lol it's kinda sloppy batman is what we call weed ok good creds idea for this story goes to -Mozzafiato- I was reading one of her stories and got ideas for this book