Chapter 4

Zach's pov:

I wake up to the house smelling of alcohol smoke and pizza. I had no remembrance of last night what so ever. I throw off the blankets and run my hand through my messy bed head and walk downstairs and see Jack passed out on the couch. My stomach was hurting badly and the smell was terrible.

I threw a pillow at Jack to try and wake him up "jack wake up buddy" I say. He groans and looks at me his eyes opening to the sudden sight of me. "what" Jack says while groaning. "wake up I have no idea what happened last night" I say. "ugh it smells gross in here" Jack says. I walk into the kitchen picking up a slice of pizza.

I shove it in my mouth eating in silence "you ok" Jack asks "yeah im fine but I have no clue what happened last night jack" I say my voice getting more roughly and louder. I grabbed the lighter off the counter and put the cigaret between my lips lighting it and then blowing out smoke. "ahh my moms gonna kill" I say.

"Why do you care you're the rule breaker," Jack says. I shrug "well I mean I don't care that much," I say blowing out another round of smoke. I put on the Adidas slides that I never wore until now."im gonna go to the store and buy febreeze I will be back ok jack" I say. "Ight buddy I will be here," Jack says. I walked out the door walking to the store with my hands in my pocket.

I walk into the store and grab a bottle of Hawaiian febreeze and bought it walking back to my house. "Im back," I say with annoyance in my voice. I started spraying the room and everything even jack I sprayed "HEY IM NOT THE STINKY ONE" Jack yells and looks at me. I sigh "spray me then," I say. 

Jack takes the bottle and sprays me down "so what happened last night Jack" I ask "do you wanna know that badly" Jack says. "yes" I say look at him with eyes searching for an answer. "you seriously don't remember" Jack says "no I don't" I say. I blow out smoke into Jack's face from my vape.

"I find that hard to believe," Jack says. "bro I don't remember anything I swear," I say. "so we were playing dare or dare," Jack says. "and you dared me to kiss you" He continued on. "and" I say. "we kissed" Jack said. I look at him then look at him "it was a one-time thing" Jack says. "oh ok" I say.

"maybe cause we were possibly drunk," I say. Jack looks at me with a bit of sadness "yeah" Jack says under his breath. "I need to get home before," Jack says not finishing his sentence he grabs his phone and walks away and like that, I wish I didn't let him walk away.

Jack's pov: 

Yeah just a kiss haha My dad shit he texted me 15 times and thats never good. I stare at my phone and it wasn't good texts so I jogged to my house and walk inside "where were you" My dad screams at the top of his lungs "why would you care" I say. He pushed me "yeah watch your tone mister," He says. "HAHA WATCH YOUR TONE," I say mockingly. He pushed me against the wall and punched me.

"what you think im scared now huh," I say in a babyish voice. "you should be," My dad says while shaking. "Ha you wish," I say grabbing his wrist and throwing his arm to the side. "your so dead," Dad says. "you be ashamed you bully me you also should be ashamed of half the shit I do but your too blind to even notice,"  I say

"too blind to notice im doing drugs hanging out with the wrong crowd too blind to even see that I learn fighting skills from you" I say. I shoved past him to my room I lock my door looking at my neat bedroom. I flop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. Only if Zach knew that kiss wasn't Just a kiss it meant everything for me.

I don't want Zach to know that we have a good friendship and I must keep it hidden. I sigh and I put the vape inbetween my lips I blow out huge smoke smelling the smoke it reminds me of Zach and I like it. I turn off the vape and drift off to sleep.

Haha sorry this chapter is shorter than what I usually would write :)))