Chapter 1

This story is gonna be in zach's pov mainly ofc

Zach's pov:

I groan to the sound of my mom calling my name "ZACHARY DEAN HERRON GET UP NOW" my mom yells. I roll out of bed not wanting to go to my new school. I grab an outfit that would make me look good on the first day for me.

fit

I picked up my backpack and threw it down the stairs and then walked down it "im up" I say in a raspy angry voice

I picked up my backpack and threw it down the stairs and then walked down it "im up" I say in a raspy angry voice. "it's your first day don't be like you were at your old school" mom says "sorry can't promise you that" I say while picking up my backpack and walking towards the kitchen.

Not in the mood for anything I walk out the door "Don't you want a ride" My mom yells. I walk back inside "sure," I say. My mom grabs her key off the counter and we walk outside and get in the car. My mom pulls up to my new high school. "have a good" I get out of the car ignoring what my mom has to say.

I trudge into the school. My feet dragging along with every step. I was in the office sitting there annoyed "ok here's your schedule Zach someone should be here to help you" The lady says. I take my schedule and sit down in the chair again. "s-s-so sorry im late" A guy with curly hair says. "it's fine" The lady says.

I was scrolling through social media at the moment "Zach your buddy is here his name is jack" The lady says. "hi" Jack says stuttering. "umm hi" I say rudely and roll my eyes. We were walking and people are eying me. "Stop looking at me," I say. "im Zach, Zach Herron," I say. "i-i know who you are," Jack says "mmmm did you happen to hear some rumors about me," I say.

"yeah people say you're a mean person," Jack says stiffening his posture "well they ain't wrong but they ain't right either they're just rumors," Zach says. "well you won't be rude to me right" Jack says "well it depends on if I like you or not" I say quickening my pace to class "we should have English in room 235 right now" Jack says.

I follow Jack to the English room "hey we got a new student" Mr. Kroll says "hi im zach" I say. people smile at me. I sit in the back of the classroom where Jack sits. "well I hate school already" I say. I take a little snooze until I woke up to Jack. "You gotta go to gym I will walk you there," Jack says. I ran into some people and pushed one of the boys he falls back.

we walk to the field house and he walks away. I grab is wrist "you will be back right," I say "yeah," Jack says. I walk into the cold room and look around of unfamiliar faces. "hey new kid" A guy with blonde hair says "hey strangerrr" I say "Do you need help" He asks. "sure" I say.

I follow him over to a teacher "we got new kid here" the bleach blonde boy said "thanks for helping Corbyn" The teacher says "you must be Zach correct" He asks "umm yeah but you won't be expecting me to change" I say and walk away.

I joined in with what the others were doing and the class was over I was waiting for Jack. I saw him. Someone came up to me and tried to push me but I walked right up to him as if I was gonna fight he ran away scared. "come on my little slave" Jack says "don't call me that" I say in an angry way. I just followed him to the graphics art resource in room 191 "I have this class with you" Jack says. Jack scanned in.

"hey," Someone says "hi im Zach you?" I say "im Jonah, you look quite fiesty," Jonah says "thanks but im, not a-" Jonah cuts me off "I know your the bad kid im also a bad kid but Im not as bad as you" Jonah says "jack is also with me and so is daniel and Corbyn, they may seem innocent at first but we really aren't" Jonah continued on. I look at Jack who was doing his work.

"ugh fuck this class im out," I say. He watched me walkout. I walked my ways to the commons I didn't have an ID so I sat down and went on my phone some guys sat by me "haha we meet again Corbyn says. "yeah but I just walked out of class to come down here" I say while looking at my phone.

"your a skipper," Corbyn says "yeah you got issues," I say "no but I would like you to introduce you to Daniel," Corbyn says "ok but if he's a nice person then I can't be friends," I say. Then a girl with dark brown walks over. "hey im Arianna" The girl with dark brown hair says "hi im zach" I say.

"yeah I know who you are I heard rumors but I don't believe them," Arianna says "you know what we should be friends," I say. "oh wow I thought you hate people," Arianna says "it depends on who the person is, tho," I say. "you won't rat me outright" I continued on "no why would i" Arianna says "well I hate people like that" I say with a nervous laugh. "what did you do" Arianna asks,

"do you really wanna know," I say while rubbing the back of my neck."yes tell me I won't judge," Arianna says "ok well when I was at my old school I was extremely high and teachers found my weed stash in my backpack," I say "Oh wow I wish that was me" Arianna says. "well then hang out with me and I will teach you my ways" I say. "ok I will" Arianna says.

Jack walks up behind me and puts a vape down in front of me "ooh this mine now" I say with a smile "yeah I have 2 and this one is for you" Jack says looking down at me with his smile. I pick it up I put it inbetween my lips and suck in I breathe out the smoke with a smile. He put the vape juice down "I will be glad to refill it when you need" Jack says.

"ok, but Im gonna go home now k," I say "Oh ok I will see you later zach," Jack says. I watch the boy look at me as I walk out of the school with the vape liquids and vape itself smoking it and enjoying being a bad kid. I walk through the door slamming it behind me "ZACH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" My mom yells "how about you mind your damn business MYTA" I yell.

I heard her gasp "what has gotten to you," She says. "nothing," I say and roll my eyes and walk up the stairs to my room. I slam my door and lock it behind me my room is dirty cause im too lazy to clean it. I take another puff of my vape. It has a mixture of Jacks's taste and mixed berries. I sigh and take off my pants putting on some basketball shorts and take off my shirt I turn off the vape and plug it in.

I doze off and sleep.

Haa first chapter what do yall think