Chapter 6

Zach's pov:

I throw my covers off me so I could see who was pounding on my door. I grab my leaves I put on my black Adidas pants with my black and white vans with a black Adidas hoodie. I put on deodorant and cologne and grab my backpack and unlock my bedroom door and walk out. "I'm driving myself," I say walking down the stairs grabbing my keys and walking out the front door.

I get in my car and put my car on Bluetooth and blast Pop out and jam out to it. I go to pick up Jack and wait for him he gets in and we talk for a bit and I drive away. "school sucks" I say "it really does" Jack says putting head out the window a little so the wind can ruffle his hair. We get to school early for once and I'm surprised but we walk in and a teacher stops me.

"you- are you, Zach Herron," The teacher asks. Me and Jack exchange looks "yeah why," I say "you got detention," The teacher says "pfft like I'm gonna go to that," I say and walk into the teacher rudely and walk away pulling jack with me. "you don't do-" I cut jack off "no I don't do detention you really think im gonna sit in there for 5 hours" I say.

"well no," Jack says "exactly," I say. "what were you gonna say to me," I ask. Jack rubs the back of his neck nervously. " I don't wanna ruin our friendship," Jack said. "nothing would ruin our friendship," I say. Jack's face turns to a dark red color "tell me I promise I won't stop talking to you" I say. "i-i don't know Zach" I say. I watched him play with his hands I could tell he was nervous.

I want to hear the words spill out of his mouth of what he has to say no judge towards my best friend. I got snapped out of my thoughts when jack started talking fast to me all of a sudden "ireallylikeyousomuch" Jack says "wait what could you say it slower" I ask. Jack sighs and he looks at me in the eyes. I was bored waiting so I decided to hit the woah. "ooh woah" I say while doing it.

"ok enough games Zach," Jack says. I finally stopped goofing off and got this serious look on my face. Jack looks at the ground then finally looked at me "I like you" Jack says. Just three words I like you hit me all of a sudden. "y-you like me" I say my face turning red "yes" "yes I do" Jack says. "so how do you feel about me" Jack says after a moment of awkward silence. I stood looking at him.

Speechless no words to say but then I found them "the same way" I say with a wink. I walked up the stairs to class and scanned in late. I shuffled to my seat and slid down in it not wanting anything to do with this dumb class. I drew on my arm Jack with a heart at the end. I looked up to see the teacher hovering over me. "Jesus don't you have teaching to do other than just staring at me," I say while pulling down my hoodie sleeve.

I get up and leave putting my backpack on in the process I run into Jack. "oh teacher irritating you again?" Jack says. I nod in agreement. "he was creeping me out" I say. "oh I see" Jack says. "can I write something on your arm" I ask. Jack smiles "yes" Jack says. He wasn't wearing a hoodie so I wrote nicely Zach with a heart at the end. 

He looks at me with a shocked look. "shh don't worry" I say while rolling up my hoodie sleeve. He looks at my arm. "i-" Jack says stopping his sentence. "I liked you since day one otherwise I wouldn't have kept you," I said. Arianna walks up to us. "hey guys" Arianna says. "umm hi" I say. "be mine" I whispered under my breath. "what" jack says looking at me.

I pulled him in close by pulling on his shirt "I will be back" I say. I ran out of the school happily and got in my car driving to the store I buy 2 packs of cigarets one for me one for jack I bought a ring and chocolate cause why not. "10.50," The store clerk says. I roll my eyes and pull out my walling slapping the money down and I left with my stuff.

I got back to the school I lit a cig and was smoking like always blowing smoke out the window for a while. I got out and walked in to see jack with my name rubbed off on his arm and slap boxing someone. He turns his head and looked at me he ran to me "zAcH REWRITE YOUR NAME ON MY ARM" Jack yells in my face.

I smile and did it willingly. I grabbed Jack's wrist "wait," I say. He looks at me and I let go of his wrist I pulled out the stuff but kept the ring and handed him it then I pulled out the ring "be mine" I say grabbing Jack's hand and putting the ring in his hand "UMMMM yes" Jack says. I smile and hug Jack he hugs me back and it was like a minute hug and his friends walk over.

"Yall are cute," Zayden says "what," I say looking up, "He said were cute Zach," Jack says "oh sorry I was busy taking this hug in," I say and pull away. Jack looks at me with his rosy cheeks and his bright smiles making me smile. I go on my phone and change my contact name to jack to Noodles🌹❤.

I like up with my bright smile "wanna come to my place" I ask "yes" Jack says. we were at lunch and I sat down next to Jack and layed my head on his shoulder "can I sleep on you" I ask since I wasn't feeling well "always" Jack says. He woke me up 20 minutes later lightly "Zach maybe we should go," Jack says.

I got up and jack followed behind me. We both walked out of the school I got in my car "Zach I probably should drive" Jack says. I got out and went into the passenger seat "you can drive I handed him the keys"I say. Jack smiles and got in and drove to my house. We got out and he gave me my keys I stumbled inside. Jack grabbed my wrist so I don't fall over.

We walked up to my room and closed the door behind us "Zach I told you not to get high" Jack says "yeah well it's an amazing feeling" I say. I sit down on my floor jack sitting next to me I looked at him with my red eyes "Your mine now got it" I say as the words just fly out my mouth. Jack looks at me surprised and smiles. "can I steal a kiss" Jack asks.

"do what you want," I say. His lips attached to mine and i guess I couldn't hold back my temptations but I kissed back. "your mine and nobody else's" I say and write my name on his arm with a permanent marker. "I claim you mine," I say with a smile. "oh ok I get it maybe you should sleep," Jack says. I crawl into my bed and jack lays next to me and we cuddled until we fell asleep

OOP this is a terrible chapter sorry i haven't updated i been busy and now i have family issues