do i deserve this? (pt.1) // Chayton ft. Anthony & Jaden

Warning: arguing, fighting, swearing.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Chase Hudson & Payton Moormeier]
ft. Anthony Reeves,
Jaden Hossler

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Anthony's pov

I'm just sitting in the lobby when I see Chase and Payton walking in, they're arguing. I can't hear what they're arguing about but I see Payton is everything except happy. The closer they come the better I can hear what they're arguing about.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I hear Payton say. "I'm sorry Payton, I never meant to do it, you know I was d-" Chase says but gets cut off by Payton. "You already said that a thousand times, that you were drunk doesn't make anything better Chase!" Payton yells.

I look at Jaden who's sitting next to me. "Do you know what this all is about?" I ask him as I point at Payton and Chase. "I think I know what it's about." He says. "What is it." I ask. "Well Chase did something really stupid last night when we were in that club." Jaden says as he looks at the 2 boys who are still arguing a few meters further. "What did he do?" I ask. "You know that girl Payton met like 3 weeks ago, Hannah?" Jaden asks. "Yes what about her?" I say. "Well they were dating."Jaden whispers. "What? He didn't even tell me that." I kinda yell. Jaden puts his hand on my mouth. "Shhh" I pull his hand off my mouth. "Don't "shhh" me." I say. "He hadn't told any of the boys." Jaden says. "Oh okay that's just great." I say as I cross my arms. "But anyway, what happened is-" Jaden gets cut off by a loud noise coming from Payton and Chases direction. We both turn around and see Payton punched Chase.

I jump over the backrest of the couch and run in their direction with Jaden following me. Chase is on the ground with Payton on top of him punching the hell out of him. I run to Payton and jump on top of him, I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him off Chase. I fall to the ground with Payton in my arms, Payton is struggling to get out of my arms. Chase is now standing up and walking our way while clenching his fists. Chase tries to punch Payton right on his jaw but at that moment Jaden runs in and slaps Chases fist away, Chase hits Payton in his chest.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Chase yells. "If you hit him there he would've been knockout by now you fucking shit." Jaden yells back. "He deserves one back after he just punched the hell out of me." Chase says. "Do I deserve that? You had sex with a drunk Hannah, you made my fucking girlfriend cheat on me." Payton says sobbing. "I fucking loved that girl, but then you gotta ruin everything as you always do." He adds. "Oh shut the fuck up, she didn't even love you." Chase says while he crosses his arms. "Take that back, say fucking sike right now." I yell at Chase. "Why would I?" Chase says calmly. "Okay, you can- you can leave now." Jaden says as he points at the hallway where Chases room is. "I'm not gonn-" Chase gets cut off. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM? JUST FUCKING LEAVE CHASE!" I yell. Chase gives us the nastiest look and goes to his room. As soon a he walked through the door we hear his door slam.

I'm still sitting on the ground with a sad Payton in my arms, he's crying. "Hey what's wrong buddy?" I say. "Hannah didn't love me back." He says as he looks up at me with his red puffy eyes. "He just said that because he's mad." I say as I wrap my arms tightly around Payton, with one hand I stroke his head while his tears fall on my shirt.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/n: credits to wowilovekpop  for the idea, I know I changed ur idea up a little but for me it made more sense this way. I'm sorry if u don't like it like this. Anyway, this one shot is really short sorry about that, but I do like it. Request are welcome, as always tho.

Thanks, April.

~711 words~