world without you // Choen

Warnings: X (no explicit content)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Chase Hudson & Noen Eubanks]

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Noens pov
I get out of the taxi ready to visit my grandmas new apartment. I just got back from college so I haven't seen her in a while. I walk in and I immediately see her, I run and give her a hug.

time skip to Noen leaving his grandma

I said goodbye to my grandma and head downstairs. I decided to go to the cafe next to the apartment complex since I was kinda hungry. I walked in and sat down at a sort of bar thing. I put my airpods in and watch some tiktoks until a waiter comes up to me asking me what I wanna drink and eat. I order a iced coffee and a sandwich. I continue watching tiktoks. A few minutes later I get my food, I start eating as I see a boy walking in. He looks really familiar, he looks like a high school friend of me. He walks my way, the boy smiles at me as he sits next to me. He looks back at his phone, then he immediately looks back at me confused but 'happy'.

"Noen?" He says. "Uhm.. hi, do we know..-?" I can't even finish my sentence, then I remember him and his name. "Chase!" I sort of yell. He laughs  and gives me a hug. "You're back!" Chase says. "Yeh I just got back, I visited my grandma." I reply. "Haven't seen you in a while." He says. "Yeh, I missed you so much." I say. "I missed you too Noen." Chase says. "Anyway, how was college?" He adds. "Well, it wasn't that great actually." I reply. "Oh, I'm sorry about that." Chase says. "It's really not a big deal." I say chuckling. We just talk for a while until it's almost 6pm and the cafe is gonna close any minute.

"Uhm.. do you wanna have dinner somewhere?" Chase asks shyly while looking at the ground. "Yes, sounds good." I answer smiling. Chase looks up through his lashes and gives me a shy smile, I notice he blushes a bit. I wonder why tho.

Chases pov
I feel my face getting warm and turning red when Noen said yes, and I don't know why. I- I think I have some sort of feelings for that boy, but I'm not sure at all. We became 'friends' in 8th grade, but Noen left that school in 9th because he got bullied for being bi. Since then I haven't seen or talked to him. And I notice how much I miss just being with him and talking to him.

Noens pov
"Where do u wanna eat?" Chase asks. "Well, I don't know it here so it's up to you." I say. "Oh, uhm.. do u like pizza?" Chase asks smiling. "Yes, of course." I chuckle. "Good, let's go then I know a really good pizzeria. It's at the end of the street." Chase says exited. "Okay, sounds good." I reply.

We walk outside, I walk to the left without even thinking. Then chase grabs my hand and pulls me to the right. Chase chuckles "It's this way, dumbass." He says. "Oh so now I'm a dumbass?" I say. "Yes Noen, you're a dumbass." He says chuckling. Then Chase looks down at my hand which he's still holding. He starts to blush a bit and quickly lets my hand go. We walk to the restaurant while Chase tells me about his life and the city.

When we arrive I see a sign that says "il giardino della pizza" which means "the pizza garden" I know that because I know some Italian. Chase ask for a table for two. The waiter leads us to our table and yes I was right it's a garden. Our table is in the back of the garden. There are those warm white lights in the trees, above us is also a light chain. It's a kinda romantic place but I don't mind. A waiter comes our way and asks what we wanna drink and eat, I order a cola and a pizza mozzarella. Chase orders a cola and a "pizza della settimana" (pizza of the week) Chase and I talk until the pizza comes. We eat the pizza while we talk about the stupidest things. When we're done we just order some more drinks.

We're done, then the waiter comes our way with the bill. 62 dollars. I'm taking my card out of my wallet and try to pay, "Oh hell no." Chase says, then chase quickly swipes his card through and the waiter walks away. "You didn't have to do that." I say laughing. "Too late." Chase chuckles. "Well, lets go." I say. "You wanna go home already? It's 9pm." He says. "Who said I wanted to go home?" I say. "Oh never mind. Where do you wanna go?" Chase laughs. "Well, I ever heard there was a cocktail bar with a nice view somewhere here?" I say. "Okay let's go then, it's 5 minutes walking." He says.

We start walking to where we have to be. When we arrive we walk in and sit at a table that's closest to the beautiful view. We order some cocktails and talk about stupid stuff. But we all know that alcohol makes you talk more and tell the truth more often, exactly what just happened to Chase. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asks while staring at me. "No actually not.." I say shyly. "Well.. you are beautiful." Chase said. I just looked at the ground while blushing. "T- thank you." I say looking at him trough the hair that's in front of my eyes. His hand reaches over to me to wipe my hair out of my face. He turns his head to the view. "You're even more beautiful then the view." He says still staring at the view. "Chase I-" I get cut off by Chase. "I love you Noen Eubanks." He says. I'm just sitting there looking at the view while thinking. "Is it just the alcohol talking or does he really love me?"

It's now 11 pm and that thought is still in my head, it was the whole time. I can't get it out of my head. Chase and I are walking back to the apartment complex, we're almost there. Suddenly Chase grabs my hand. At first I'm a little shocked but the longer our hands touch the more I melt into his touch. Then it suddenly comes out of my mouth: "I love you too Chase Hudson." Right after I said that a smile grew on my face. Chase squeezes my hand and I look up at him. We're now standing in front of the apartment complex. "Come with me and just spend the night?" Chase asks with the cutest smile on his face. Omg I can't say no to that face. "Okay." I say smiling.

We walk in and get in the elevator. Since we have to go to the 6th floor and the elevator isn't that fast we have much time to talk, "shall I ask him or not?" Goes through my head. Okay fuck it I'm gonna do it, so I ask Chase: "earlier tonight you said something.. Did- did you mean that?" I ask him while looking at the ground. Chase slowly comes closer to me. "Noen.." He says, he grabs my chin and lifts my head. "I meant it." He says. We look each other in the eyes for a few seconds, then he leans in and all of a sudden I feel his lips on mine. I pull away slowly, "Well, I meant what I said too." I say blushing. The elevator doors open and we head to Chases apartment.

We go inside and sit at Chases bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" Chase asks. I nod and grab Chases laptop that's on the nightstand next to me. Chase walks to the kitchen and grabs some snacks. Then he jumps back on the bed next to me. He starts a movie and opens a bag of popcorn. He pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and like that we watch the movie.

The movie ended. I look up at Chase, he's sleeping. I put Chases laptop away. I kiss his cheek, "Sleep well baby." I whisper. Then I get under the covers and cuddle up to him. "I love you." I hear Chase whisper in my ear. "I love you too Chase." I say. Then I close my eyes and fall asleep.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thanks for reading

xx April.

~1447 words ~