suddenly you were there // reader x Payton

Warnings: mentions sex

Collaboration with Nya

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Payton Moormeier]

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Payton's pov

I was definitely not planning on falling in love when I moved here. But suddenly you were there..

I moved here 6 months ago. New town, new school. Wasn't exited.

I'm halfway sophomore year now. This school is the most chaotic school I ever been in. You may ask yourself, what does he mean by that?

Well I'm a problematic kid, I get into fights all the time. I counted how many fights I've been in, 26, and that's just on school. I got 7 kids into the hospital. The cops got called on me at least 8 times. Reason to fight someone? Idk, most of the time it's nothing. Or sometimes I would get into arguments with teachers and it would end up in me getting expelled from class and then walking out of class, mad, and calling him or her names, anything negative.

I'm too problematic for all the schools I've been in, which are 5 different schools. In my freshman year I've been to 3 different schools. This year it's 2. But I'm definitely not planning on leaving this school any time soon. Because of this one girl in my class.

Her name is Y/n Y/l/n. I became really close with this girl, we are like best friends, brother and sister. She thinks I just wanna be friends. But god knows what I actually wanna be and what I wanna do to her. I just wanna call her babygirl, kiss her, smoke with her, drink with her, get high with her, fuck her in the late evenings and early mornings.

She is the most beautiful and sweet girl I've ever met. So there really is someone for me in this big ass world, honestly I gave up searching for love. So I never gave girls much attention.

I was more concerned about what others thought about me. And what negative things they would say about me behind my back. That's also a reason for me to fight someone  I was always with my head in other people's opinions on me.

But anyway, what I wanted to explain is what makes me so attracted to this girl.

She is really interesting because of everything she been through. She has a great personality, she is very kind, helpful, understanding, smart, funny, talented, loving, she's also beginning to get her self confidence back which I'm really proud of her for. Oh and she's one hell of a baddie.

She also has some bad qualities tho. She can be hella bitchy, very very moody, but if she is moody I will always try to make her happy, most of the time it works.

She's also very messy. And she's a liar, but not to me, to me she's always honest, and I'm always honest to her. We share all our deepest and darkest secrets with each other, cause we're the only people there for each other and we understand each other better than anyone.

There are more bad things she does. She wants to shoplift every time we're at the mall. She gets into fights too sometimes. She always lies to teachers. She drinks and smokes, most of the time we get high together.

She likes the type of guys that just really don't fit in the picture of a parents vision of a perfect son.

She really is a baddie, I fell for her because of that. She literally is the love of my life.

Once, she asked me if I liked someone, I told her "Yes." I told her that she really looks like her. But I don't know if she got the hint that time.

I named all her good and bad qualities. Her insecurities and her looks. "Wow she really looks like me." She said. I replied with "Yea she really does."

I looked at her and said "I know someone who likes you." She looked at me in a way like she wanted me to continue telling her.

"He has light brown hair, brown eyes, is around 6'1 ft tall. He really likes to make music, he's pretty kind, he's not so smart. He's very problematic, he gets into fights all the time. He has a vampire tooth." I pulled up my lip, pointed at mine. "Like this one." I said.

Then she sat closer to me. "I think you forgot something.." She said. "Yea? What?" I asked. I think she finally got the hint. "Oh you forgot to mention that you're him. And that I'm the girl you just told me about." She said.

Then she sat closer to me. She leaned in and kissed me.

"I like you too Payton." She said. As she laid her head on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Shall we just make it official?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Definitely." She replied.

Now y/n is laying here on my chest, we're rewatching Rick and Morty for like the 100th time.

Her eyes are slowly getting heavier, I love it when she falls asleep in my arms. I wrap my arms tightly around her. I stroke her hair as she is struggling to keep her eyes open.

Her eyes are almost closed.

Yep, yep there she goes. Eyes closed, cuddled up in my arms.

She really makes me feel better. No, not just better, she makes me the happiest person alive.

I turn the tv off and lay behind her, arms wrapped around her waist.

As I slowly doze off to sleep I hear y/n say; "I love you." I smile and kiss her head. "I love you too babygirl."

I was definitely not planning on falling in love when I moved here. But suddenly we were there..

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/n: ight that's cute. This will be the very last chapter of this book. I just edited this draft from almost 4 months ago and felt like posting it.

All the love in the whole
world, April. <3

~1013 words~