afterparty // reader x Drayke

Warnings: hinting to sex (no smut written)

Collaboration with Olivia

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Drayke Austin]
ft. Madi Monroe,
Noah Beck,
Blake Gray,
Bryce Hall,
Payton Moormeier,
Jaden Hossler,
Cynthia Parker

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Y/n pov
Drayke and I walk to the exit of school together and talk a bit about tonight because Drayke is throwing a party tonight. "So are you bringing any friends?" Drayke asks. "Well I was thinking to ask Avani, Noah  and Nick if they wanna come." I reply. "Oh that's okay." He says smiling. "Okay." I say. "Anyway, I gotta go to the bus stop." I say. "Yeh I gotta go to Madi." He says as he gives me a hug and a kiss on my head. "See you tonight." He adds. "Yes of course, love you!" I say and walk outside.

Time skip to arriving at home

The party starts at 10 pm so I have enough time, so I decide to watch some Netflix. I take my laptop and just watch some Rick and Morty. (Gosh I love Rick and Morty)

A few episodes later I call Avani, Noah and Nick to ask if they will come to the party. Avani and Nick  aren't going, but Noah is. He's going with some other friends, they're gonna pick me up on their way.

3 hour timeskip

I start getting ready, I take a shower. Once I'm done showering I pick my outfit: a tight black mid thigh dress, black high heels, a Chanel hand bag and some jewelry. Then I pick my makeup and I do my hair. Once I'm done doing my hair I put on my outfit. Once I did that I do my makeup. Im done and it's 2 hours later, Troy and his friends are here in an hour to pick me up so I just go on my phone.

Time skip to one hour later

I see Noah's car pull up in my driveway so I grab my black denim jacket, keys and phone. Then I walk outside and lock the door behind me. I walk to the car and sit down next to Noah in the front seat. "Ready?" He says. "Yeh." I reply. "U tryna get raped by that weird boy from school tonight?" I hear Blake say. "That wasn't the planning actually." I say laughing. Then Bryces head appears next to me. "Well with that dress he's definitely gonna check u out and shit." He says. "When he does that u have to fight him okay." I say laughing. "Sure thing." He says and sits back in his seat.

In the meantime we arrived at Drayke's house, we walk in and suddenly we're surrounded by loud music and people on the edge of being drunk. "I'm gonna search Drayke, see u guys when we're leaving?" I say. "Yeh, and maybe earlier?" Blake says. "Is Addison here?" Bryce asks before I walk off. "Yeh I just saw her." I reply. "Ight bet." He says smirking. "Well have fun guys." I say and walk off.

I walk into the kitchen and see Drayke, he's making himself a drink. I tap on his shoulder and he turn around, a smile appears on his face. "You made it!" He says as he gives me a hug. "Of course." I say. Right after that he pushes a beer into my hands. "Thanks bub." I say. "Lets search for Payton, Jaden, Anthony, Madi and Cynthia." Drayke says while pulling me with him to the living room. We immediately see them, they're playing beer pong. But they're not playing with beer, it's the stronger stuff. Why do I have a feeling that everything is gonna go wrong tonight.

After playing a few games of beer pong I walk outside and see Noah sitting on the steps of the porch. "So ur not gonna drive I guess?" I say as I sit down next to him. "Bro, I can drive perfectly fine." He says. "Ur funny when ur drunk." I say chuckling. "I'm not drunk u dumb carrot." He yells. "Well imma head back inside, see u in a few." I say and stand up. "Drayke wanted to talk like 30 minutes ago." He says as he grabs my ankle to stop me from walking away. "To me?" I ask. "Yes u, unless ur not y/n." He says. "Okay well I'll search for him then." I say and walk back into the house.

After 45 minutes of searching I give up so I just walk to the kitchen and grab another drink. A few minutes later I gotta use the bathroom so I walk upstairs. I walk into the bathroom and get scared to death cause Drayke is sitting on the sink. He looks up at me but looks down again right away. "Hey" I say as I stand between his legs. "Hi" He says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm just struggling with some feelings, that's all." He says. I see a tear fall down on Draykes pants. At that moment I grab his head and lift it so that he's looking at me. "What feelings?" I ask. "Feelings for you.." He mumbles. My eyes widen. "I- I- uhm.." I get cut off by Drayke. "I knew I should've kept it to myself." He says as he try's to stand up , but I push him back. And from that moment everything goes super fast. I smash my lips on his and a few minutes later we're full on making out. Then he carries me to his room not breaking the kiss once. There he throws me on the bed...

The next morning

I wake up, I need a few seconds to realize this isn't my room. Then I look next to me and see Drayke, then I look under the covers. "Whoopsies" I think to myself. (I think we all know what u saw)
Last thing I remember from last night is that Drayke threw me on the bed. After that idk what happened. I hear Drayke waking up. "Good morning princess." I hear him say. "Good morning." I relply as I cuddle up to him.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/n: I felt a little uncomfortable writing this but whatever, it turned out pretty good. I have one request left at the moment. If u have a good idea pls tell me I'm out of inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Luv, April:)

~1061 words~