he cheated again // reader x Payton

Warnings: arguing and swearing

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Payton Moormeier]

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Y/n pov
When I asked about it he would tell me she was just a friend. He doesn't know it yet but I saw him, I saw him with that girl, I saw them in our bed. He did it before but I forgave him, I forgave him because I trusted him, because I loved him. But now I don't know what to think, it hurts, it hurts so so bad. He told me how he loved me and wanted nobody else above me. Now those words are just memories from what we ever had, it's not officially over but I'm done with him. My mental health is bad same as my trust issues. Because of those trust issues I can't love anyone else, he broke my trust.

I gave all my love to him. I always cared and will care about him. He broke my heart in a million pieces. But he's just sitting there looking at his phone like nothing ever happened. It feels like he stabbed me in the back and now he's just watching me bleed to death, it really feels like that. All his fans expect me to be happy, happy to be with that boy, but I'm actually living in my fucking worst nightmare. Being cheated on is the worst feeling. Do you know what it feels like? Well, you have the feeling that you're worthless, unwanted, ugly, and not enough. Do you know what it feels like when the person that you love doesn't love you back? Do you know what it feels like when that person means the opposite of every good thing that he says?

I swear, I could've killed for him.

I skipped my school and job sometimes to just be with him.

He cheated twice and now I can't deal with him anymore, he broke my trust and my heart at the fucking same time.

"How could you?" I say while I look at the boy across the room. A tear rolls down my cheek as he looks up. "What do you mean?" He says probably already knowing what'll come. "Don't act so innocent Payton." I say as I wipe my tears away. "I have no idea what you're talking about y/n." He says while looking back at his phone. "You did it again, you fucking cheated again!" I scream. "Y/n I was drunk, I couldn't do anything about it." He replies calmly. "Lies, what we had has always been a god damn lie you fucking slut." I scream even harder. "We never been a lie, I truly love you." Payton says as he sits next to me on the couch. "Mhm mhm, sure." I mumble. "You didn't love me, you never did. I loved you, and do you have any idea how I know that? Well there were plenty of chances for me to kiss some random other guy, but I didn't because of you. But you make out with the first slut that walks past you. I always wanted to be with you and only you. Thinking back about everything that happened hurts so much." I say. Payton try's to hold my hand but I push his hand away. "I can't forgive you this time, you broke my trust and my heart. You fucked everything up. I have trust issues because of you Payton." I say as I give him a dead stare. "I- I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." He says as he lays his hand on my knee. "You're sorry? are you fucking kidding me?" I say as I look up at him. "Yes I am sorry about everything I've done that hurt you. You don't have to forgive me but I just want you to know that I'm sorry." He says as tears build in my eyes. "Payton I- I think I have to go, I packed all my stuff already." I say as the tears escape from my eyes. "Does this mean we're over?" Payton asks quietly. "I'm not sure. I wanna give it some time and we will see where it's gonna end." I say while standing up. Payton stands up too and walks with me to the front door.

"Can I at least have a goodbye hug or something." He says as he looks down at his shoes. "Of course." I say quietly. I walk in his arms, he hugs me tightly. I'm gonna miss those hugs and his arms around me, but it's better like this. I just wanna give it time maybe we'll get back together, maybe this is the end, I don't know. Payton lets go of the hug. "Well goodbye then, imma miss you." He says. "Imma miss you too tbh, goodbye Payton." I say. I walk through the hallway to the elevator. As I walk around the corner I look back one more time and wave at Payton. Then I walk around the corner, in the elevator and break down in tears.. "he cheated again.."

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/n: this one was requested. I don't really have inspiration at the moment, so requests are welcome! This one was so different from the rest but I did like writing this one.

Thank u,
April

~876 words~