people change // Nilo

Warnings: X (no explicit content)

Collaboration with Sophie

A/n: In case you've never heard of "Nilo" it's the ship name for Noen Eubanks and Milo Winter.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

[Noen Eubanks & Milo Winter]

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Milo's pov
It's a kinda cold night in November, it's 2am but Noen and me are still outside. We're sitting on a bench at the lake in the park. Noen is wearing my hoodie, it's way too big for him. But he's cute in it. "Stop he's not cute he's my best friend, and I'm not gay." I try to convince myself. If it worked? Yeh well I guess it did.. I'm not gay and Noen knows that too.

How we got here? Well that's a weird and long story. It started this evening when after dinner Noen wanted to go to the "stardust arcade" it's a 80's inspired place, I loved it tho. I met a girl at one of the machines who was really beautiful and nice and all but I don't like her, or at least I can't. It's like something stops me from liking her, another feeling is in the way. A feeling for someone else? Well could be, but I don't know who I have those feelings for. Noen? "No. I'm not gay, I'm straight, stop thinking about that." Goes through my head. "Why am I so scared of falling in love? Being into the same gender is okay, stop being homophobic." Goes through my head a few seconds later. It's like there is a devil on my shoulder and an angel on the other that are whispering in my ears. I don't know what's happening. I can't throw my emotions away like trash and never feel those feelings again, they will find a way back to me. I don't know if Noen carries them with him or someone else, but we will know that in a few minutes..

As I sit there on the bench staring in the distance. I think about the feelings. I close my eyes and focus on those feelings ready to throw them away, I keep my eyes closed for a little longer. When I open them again it feels like the feelings disappeared. I look at the water, then I see Noens reflection in the water. As I'm staring at Noens reflection in the water they slowly come back, the feelings, they are back. So apparently I'm bi or gay or whatever cause they came back when I focused on Noen? Noen carries those feelings.

"I'm not gay wtf." well see there's the devil again. "Stop being homophobic, being gay isn't a bad thing." Oh the angel wants to join the conversation. "Being gay is a sin, being gay is a fucking sin." That must be the devil. "It isn't, feel your feelings. It's okay." Oh there's the angel again. My head is like arguing with itself. "STOP!" I scream out loud.

"What?" Noen says confused as he looks at me. When he looks at me something happens. The feelings get stronger or something? I don't even know. This morning everything was perfectly fine, and now I'm struggling with whatever these feelings mean. "I don't know." I just answer. "Why'd you scream." He asks. The moonlight hits his face as I'm staring at him. "Hello, earth to Winter." Noen says while waving his hand in front of my face. "Noen, I don't know what's happening okay. I'm struggling with tons of feelings at this moment. And I don't care if it makes you uncomfortable cause I just need to tell you this.." I say out of breath. I take a deep breath. "Noen, I- I think I have feelings for you.." I say scared of Noens reaction. There just fell a weight of my shoulder. "Well I might or might not feel the same way about you." He says as a smirk grows on his face. "You also have feelings for me?" I ask him confused. Noen chuckles, "Maybe.." He says still with that smirk on his face. "I'll take that as a yes." I say as I lift my left brow. "I would've done the same if I was you." He says

Noen turns around and lays on my chest. I don't know what to do cause I'm a little shocked at the moment. Noen grabs both of my arms and wraps them around himself. "Now keep them like that." He says as he smiles at me. A few seconds later Noen lifts his head and kisses my cheek. "Can't this moment just last forever?" Noen says as he stares back at the water. "I wouldn't mind." I say. Noen sits up and looks me right in my eyes. He then leans in and sofly kisses my lips. Whatever this boy is doing, it's driving me crazy.. He lays back down on my chest and looks far in the distance. "Hey Milo?" He says. "Mhm mhm" I mumble. "Do you- do you wanna be my uhm.. boyfriend?" He asks as he looks up at me. "Yes- yes I'd love to." I say as I give him a soft smile. He smiles back at me and lays his head back on my chest. "I thought you were strait." Noen says as he looks at the water. "Well people change." I say while looking down at him. We just sit there staring at the water for the rest of the night.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/n: Sophie is the best writer ever omg. Anyway I love y'all so so much

~April <3

~926 words~