The life of Kamden

Kamden P.O.V
I looked in the mirror and examined my myself. There I was standing there, 5'11, caramel skin, hazel eyes, and long curly black hair. I would look like a curvy Victoria Secret model if it wasn't for the still slightly swollen eye.
Last week I got jumped in the girls restroom. Some chick named Yazmin and her crew jumped me because I'm dating her ex-boyfriend, Tristan. I ain't mad tho. For a 7 on 1 fight, I handled mine.
(Flashback)
There I was standing there washing my hands when Yazmin walked in. She walked over to me and at on the sink's counter. For a girl who is only 5'2 and had a body like to tictac she was bold.
"May I help you?" I asked her she was staring at me like her life depended on it. When she didn't answer I turned around to get a paper towel and dry my hands, but instead of answering she jumped of the counter and grabbed my hair.
"You wanna steal my man bitch?"she yelled in my ear. That must have been some type of code, because the next thing I knew 7 more girls ran into the restroom. One had their phone so I knew she was recording. I knew immediately I was about to get jumped. So why not swing first. I swung backwards punching Yazmin. If I'm going to get jumped I'm at least gonna fight the initiator. I got her to the ground and was sitting on her chest banging her head against the white tiled floor. All I felt were kicks and punches to my back and someone pulling my hair to get me off of her. I didn't care tho. I was going to kill this bitch.
Then suddenly stopped when the tiled floor turned crimson red, and for some reason that made me smile. I hopped of Yazmin and started attacking her friends. They all ran out except camera girl and Yazmin's twin cousins Mia and Mya.
They both came at me. I swung on Mya. We were fighting head up until I punched Mya so hard she fell to the ground. Mia came up from behind me and pulled my hair. She pulled me down to the ground and pinned my arms behind my back. She stood me up and of course I was still bucking.
Mya got up and punched me in my face.(leaving me with a black eye).I jumped up and kicked Mya in chest. When she fell backwards Mia released me from the hold and tried to fight me 1-on-1. She kept reaching for my hair,but I grabbed her throat and started banging her head into the sink counter.Mya jumped on my back like a monkey and started pulling my hair. I released Mia and watched at her body slumped to the ground next to Yazmin. I ran backwards into a wall causing Mya to go unconscious. I let her fall down my back and hit the ground. I looked up and saw the girl recording. She looked so scared. She backed up towards the wall and ran out the door.
I looked in the mirror. There I was with a black eye and covered in blood. I tried to clean myself up. I changed clothes and everything. I walked out of the restroom to see Mrs.D, my history teacher and long story short, we all got suspended for 3 days.
(End of Flashback)
I continued to stare at my naked body in the mirror. The greenish purple bruises that covered chest and body still look bad but looked worst than they really were. Good thing clothes will cover them up.My eye on the other hand was still slightly purple. Makeup can cover up the purple but the swelling will still be there.
I applied lotion on my body and threw on my red leggings, black crop top, and laced up my black and red converses. Today is my first day back and I'm ready for any thing.
I grab my keys off of my dresser and head towards the door. I walk down stairs to hear my grandma cooking. I love my nana but she ALWAYS wanna talk and I'm already running late.
"Kamden, baby is that you?"she yells from the kitchen as I was opening the front door. She's been taking care of me since I was little.I don't know who my dad is. No one knows except for God. To put it nicely my mom was a hoe and she still is one today. My mom chose sex, liquor, and drugs over our family. So I really don't fuck with her.
"Yes ma'am, the one and only. I was just about to leave for school." I replied walking towards her giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Kamden I love you. You are just so pretty and smart. These little girls are going to be jealous. I don't want you to end up like your mom. You know your mom was just pretty as you. She was talented too. Don't let these girls get under your skin and into your head. Don't let them change you. Don't be like your momma!"I looked up at her and saw tears running down her face, just like any other time we talk about my mom. She grabbed my face and looked me in the eye."You need to leave that drug dealing boyfriend of yours alone. Go out there and do something with your life. Think about your future." She let go of my face and kissed my cheek. I stood there stunned. I didn't know she knew anything about Tristan. My nana maybe old but she keeps her ears to the streets.
"I will, I'ma do it for us. We're gonna leave this neighborhood" I promised,kissing her cheek again."But, I can't do that unless I go to school and graduate." She started smiling when I said graduate.I will be the first person in my family to graduate. Nana had momma when she was 14 and momma had me when she was 16. I gave my nana another hug,grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and walked out the door.
***************************************************************************
Kamden in multimedia