The interview part 1

Omg I'm so sorry...I know y'all have been waiting like forever for this interview. I freaking love yall. My DM's blew up... 💛💙💜💚❤️Thanks and Enjoy

Yazmin's Interview
Yazmin why did you put a hit out on Kamden?
Because, I fucking can....
Why do you have so much hatred for Kamden?
Da bitch stole my man da fuck u mean?
Why are you such a hoe?
First off I ain't a hoe, and for 2 I just like you fuck?
Do you even care about TJ?
Da bitch, he my son, but since Yall want honesty and shit, the only reason I had him was to trap Trill, looks like that shit ain't work.
Why are you so stuck on Trill?
Damn nosey ass bitch...hell I don't know...he got money I guess.
Did you enjoy getting set out?
I love dick enough said...
Are you scared that Bria gonna kill you?
FUCK NO, that dumb ass bitch ain't gonna do shit all she do is talk. Kill me bitch I want you to. I ain't never scared. Bring it BITCH. You know what I'm done with this shit. Am I scared? Fuck you mean? * gets up and walk out.*

Mia's Interview
Well hello Mia, how are you?
I've had better days.
Well let's jump right into the interview, are you ready?
Yea, ready as I'll ever be.
Now, before I start I just wanna say these questions aren't solely from me. Readers have sent tons of question for you.
Ok, I'm ready to answer.
First question is....Why did you diss you cousin for some random?
Like I said before, Kamden was never MY enemy. She was Yazmin's enemy. I honestly felt bad for attempting to jump her. She never did anything towards me, and as far as dissing Yaz, Yazmin lied to me. She made Kam seem like a bad person, when in reality Yazmin was just being jealous. I wasn't dissing Yaz. Yaz tried to control me, and I cut that shit out.
Why did you call Yazmin a hoe?
I call it like I see it, I feel bad for you know ummmm questioning if TJ's was trill's or not. But we both said some shit outta anger. Do I feel bad yea...do I regret it no.
How is little TJ?
That little boy is bad as hell. Always in my room,touching my stuff. He constantly asking for Kamden and trill not so much Yazmin.
Have you talked to Bria or Tristan recently?
I have talked to Bria, honestly I'm scared for Yazmin. You can hear the hatred in her voice when Yazmin's name comes up. I talked to her last night and she was real upset that yall made her stay with guards all day so she couldn't get to Yazmin. But nah, I haven't talked to Tristan.
I understand...we want an interview, not a murder scene....ok next question. Are you and Mya cool again?
I mean she my sister so yea I love her to death. She still my bestfriend, that I talk to about everything. Only difference now is that we don't do EVERYTHING together anymore. We both find it healthier.
So how are you and Marco?
We are good.....actually I am pregnant. We are working on getting an apartment together. You know living like a family. Of course I'm taking lil TJ with me.
Where did you find Marco... Cause I mean as you already know he is YUM!😩😩
Hahaha actually he found me we met at one of Tristan's parties Yazmin dragged me to. He just came up behind me grabbing my waist, whispering in my ear. I guess when I didn't give him the time of day, it made him realize I wasn't some hoe he could just dick down.So ladies, keep them legs closed.. Sometimes that's all you gotta do.
You really are something else Mia..thank you for your time.

Mya Interview
Look before you start I just wanna say I ain't about to apologize to nobody. I'm not about to speak about my sister, my cousin Yazmin , or Kamden. I really don't even know why I'm here. I got nothing to say. As for me, I got my own place. I am single and really I'm just trynna hurry up and graduate.
Well Mya is there anything else you want to talk about?
Nah, I'm straight.
Well ok, you can leave whenever.
Aight thanks...aye can you tell me one thing though?
Ummm, yea
When Bria beats Yazmin ass can you send me the video?
By law I must say no,( searches for script) This company is not and will not support any physical altercation between Yazmin and Bria. Any alterations that happen between the two has nothing to do with this company.
Damn Yall lame as fuck

A/n ok so I still have to do Bria, Tristan, And Emilio . But I felt like yall been waiting forever for this so here it is. And special thanks for filling my inbox with all these questions