Yes Sir

Kamden P.O.V
Then she was my pink Camaro. Tristan bought it for me last year for my birthday. I got in my car and turned on the radio. Beyoncé was singing drunk in love.I was driving down 3rd and Pike singing along.

"Baby, I want you, na na

Can't keep your eyes off my fatty

Daddy, I want you, na na

Drunk in love, I want you"

I started to get a tingling sensation between my legs. Oh yea, my phone is on vibrate. The number is unknown but I decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello,"

"Hey sexy, you going to school today?" It was Tristan.

"Yea, it's my first day back and you know how I hate being behind."

"Skip first period and come chill with me."

"That sounds really tempting but, right now school is my main focus."

"Damn really? Just like that?

"Yea, I mean you already know how much graduating means to me. I'm sorry."

"Mane, that's fucked up!Yasmin would've skipped a whole school day for a nigga."

"Why do you always bring her up? Apparently you still have feelings for this bitch."I yelled losing my temper

"Watch who the fuck you callin' a bitch. She still my baby momma!" He yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up Tristan!That baby probably ain't even yours she's fucked so many guys her pussy has it's own zip code."

"Look,unless you want another black eye, you need to shut the fuck up!"

"Who gonna give it to me,You? Please say yes, you know I like it rough." I told him turning on 15th street holding back a laugh.

"You damn right I'ma give it to you. Hahaha. You're a little freak.But for real though, stop talking shit about Yasmin."

"Ughhhh,fuck you! You always defend her!"

"Fuck Me! Yea come fuck me. It's 7:15 now, your ass better be here by 7:30 or we gonna have a problem.

" I got scho-" I looked down at my phone..CALL ENDED

I can't believe this nigga just hung up on me! UGHHHH Who does he think he's talking to? I love him but I swear he knows how to piss me off! See, that's the downside of dating a drug-dealer. He wants what he wants when he wants it, and right now he wants me. I guess I can skip first and second period. Lord knows the best sex is makeup sex, and we got a lot of making up to do.