My Advantage

Kamden P.O.V
"Baby you hungry?" I asked Tristan as I walked out the shower. Bae just put it down and since his dick game is A1 I decided to cook him dinner.

"Yea, can you make me some cereal," he said smiling knowing good and damn well I wasn't bout to make him no damn cereal. My baby deserves more than that. I threw on a pair of underwear and a long jersey out my closet. Yes, I have a closet. I share my closet with TJ, since all his stuff fit in a little drawers. I walked in the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I'm glad I went shopping. I grabbed the leftovers I made last night. He left before he could even eat. I reached over the microwave and grabbed the paper plates. Bae loved my cooking. I neatly placed the barbecue ribs, greens, and macaroni on the plate. Tristan hated when his food touched. I put his food in the microwave and waited.

"Hey Kam,"Tristan yelled from the back room.

"Yeah,"I whipped my head around to see Tristan holding my phone. He nearly scared the shit out of me.

"You gotta text message."

"Oh, ok," I kissed his cheek and grabbed my phone. I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 5:30 " Bae what time is little man coming" I asked him. Look I hate Yazmin but TJ is just so cute. How could I hate a baby? I love him as if he was my own...

"Yazmin should be on her way...you should probably put some clothes on before she get here." I looked at him and rolled my eyes. The timer went off for his food so I danced around him to get it. To be honest my dancing sucks so Tristan just stood there laughing at me. I gave him his plate and walked into TJ room to get some clothes then I felt my phone buzz again. It was Mia.

Thing 1- Hey Kam Wyd?
Thing 1- I guess u busy.. I wanted 2 c if u wanted 2 go da movies 2nite..
Me- Yea that sounds cool.. What time?
Thing1 - is 6 cool?
Me - yea.. I'll be there dressed to the 9👌
Thing 1- mkk coo

I was starting to think having Mia as a friend was going to be good for me. Tristan is always out handling business and I'm either here bored or at home bored. Maybe I do need a friend to hang out with from time to time. I walked out of the room to see Yazmin and Tristan talking.

"TJ will need a bath and just I case you forgot he only like to eat Tyson chicken nuggets with ranch," Yazmin looked over and saw me standing in the doorway. I walked out and TJ started walking to me. "Umm Kamden can you please put some clothes on, I ain't trynna be mean or nothing but I don't want your ass hanging out in front of my son."I looked down,then at Tristan. He told me to change clothes but I was so busy texting Mia I didn't even change.

"I'm sorry," I said back into walking into the bedroom. I refused to argue with her in front of TJ, besides there was no argument I was wrong. That's the difference between me and a lot of females I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I threw on some of Tristan's sweatpants. I walked back out and sat on the couch and allowed TJ to crawl all over me.

"What time will you be back?" Tristan asked Yazmin.

"I was thinking he could spend the night, you know a little father son bonding time."Yazmin said with a smile...I almost bought it until I remembered what Mia told me what Yazmin was really going out to do tonight.

"Are you coming to the movies with us later?" I asked Yazmin as TJ was pulling on my hair.

"Uh, I can try" Yazmin looked confused and then looked up at Tristan.

"What movie are you taking TJ to?" She asked Tristan who just stood there staring at me even more confused.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" I spoke up once again. "I'm not going to the movies with Tristan I'm going to the movies with your cousin Mia. I could see her hate for me oozing out of her skin. I could also see the hurt in her eyes. Her cousin chose me over her.

"No, I'm not going, ummm Trill I gotta go don't forget to give TJ a bath and umm," she looked around the room for a second trying to gather the thoughts. "don't let him eat a lot of sweets it's hard to get him to sleep after any piece of candy." After she said what she had to say she left.

"Why you do that?" Tristan asked me. I started laughing.

"Look she wanna play the 'baby momma' card Imma play the ' your cousin dissed you for me' card."Tristan looked and me and shook his head. Then he started laughing. TJ started laughing too. Looks like Mia begin my friend is the best advantage ever.
****************************************************************************
TJ in multimedia.... (A/N) TJ is really my son ain't he so cute? And sorry it took me a while to update!