Stupid Bitch

Yazmin P.O.V
It's my first day back and I'm ready for a round two. That hoe ass mixed chick got me fucked up. First she steal my man then she wanna run her mouth saying my son ain't his. Bitch you fucking with the wrong one. Trill is my man no matter who he fucking. He a dog. He can't keep his dick in his pants long enough to be faithful to one chick. That's why I did my own thang. I love Trill and his dick game is dope,but if a nigga stepping out on me I'm gonna step out on him.
Back to this bitch Kamden she think she's so high and mighty. Ole prissy ass bougie bitch. I don't like her. Where the fuck she at? Guess the bitch decided to skip school with her scary ass. Lemme get my shit outta my locker and take my ass to class.
"Aye shawty" Shawn wisps red in my ear. Next to him was standing Nick Holiday the sexiest nigga in the school.
"Hey Shawn. Hey Nick." Just what I need two fine ass niggas with strong pipe game.
"We saw you at Tish's party last night." Nick said with a smile on his face.
"Oh ok..." I was so confused. Why is he smiling so damn hard. Shawn must have read my face because he started talking again.
"We saw you giving Chance head and how you were riding him on the couch."
"Oh that? That's what you wanted to talk about?" I laughed to myself. Why are these niggas so damn shy? "Lemme guess, y'all trynna fuck me.... at the same time." Their faces were priceless. I guessed exactly what they were thinking. Nick decided to speak again.
"Well ummm my cousin Josh is going out of town and we wanted you to come over so we could you know smash."I kept my giggles inside of me. Why is he so damn nervous?
"Yea ok I'm DTF. Get my number from Mia and text me the details.I gotta go to class Mrs.Means is a bitch."
***************************************************************************
Damn its second period and this bitch still ain't here. I got this boring as English class with her. This girl is really scary. Like oh my God bring your ass to school already!