Chapter 2

Sehun POV

At home, getting ready for school in the morning.

Waking up Kai, wearing my uniform, eat breakfast. Do things and done.

Usually I went to school with Kai but I have class duty today. Looks like there's gonna be a new student in our class.

Since I'm the vice class rep, I need to be early to check out the kid.

At school in the Student Council Office with Suho.

"Hey, when is this new kid gonna came? I've waited for 10 minutes.." Suho said.

"Its just 10 minutes man, I'm sure he will be here any second now.." I said looking at the watch.

"Hello? Anybody here?" I heard someone calling.

"Yes we are here come on in! i said as I was opening the door, I see a familiar face.

"Hello HUNNIE, nice to see you again!

"L-Lulu? Is that you?" I said still shock as I am right now, didn't expect that he's the new kid.

"yeah! Are you shocked? That why I say don't be! You're so funny. Said Luhan.

So we went to the class and intruduce him to our classmates. Luhan didn't really talk much with the class instead, he just answers simple questions and gives them the silent treatment.

On recess Luhan of course with me, I intruduce him to Kai and D.O. Already intruduce him to Suho in class.

Just simple bread and milk, Kai and D.O looks closer now. Suho has some works left so he cannot rest with us. Luhan looks like he doesn't like milk so I buy him a cup of juice.

"Hunnie, can you show me around the school?" said Luhan

"Sure!"  I said as I was walking side to side with him.

"Hey so.. I want you to meet my parents" Luhan said.

"Why? "

"Are you really that dumb? Its so that they know that your dating me now!" Luhan said while slapping my arm softly.

"Hey...I said. "Do you want any progress in this relationship or are you just gonna break up with me later?" I asked.

"I don't know because.. maybe we can developt feelings for each other. Maybe we can go and get married too!" He said while smiling widely at me.

Thats weird. He wants to marry a person that he just met.. 

After class ends, we went home together. Luhan is actually staying alone in an apartment near my house.

"Hunnie, you wanna come to my house?" Said Luhan.

"Yeah, sure"

"I know we just met yesterday so I hope no sexualities attentdant okay." Said Luhan smirking at me.

"I know okay, do you think I'm that horny?" I said sarcastisly.

"Haha well hope you're not.. "

We arrived at Luhan's home. His apartment is small with one room and one bathroom, cute blue wall and white couch.
"Welcome~ make yourself at home honey!" He said.

"Hey hey, Since when are we married?" I asked laughing.

"Since you stepped inside my house.. " he said seductively.

"Wokay.. you said no sexual activities and now you're addicting me?" I smirked.

"You know Sehun..we don't have to do it all the way.." he said closing in my face.

His face is closing in as our lips crashed together, he pushed his tounge into my mouth making me moan as such so I kissed back. We kissed until time to catch our breath.

"The kiss was... amazing.." i said panting.

"Well you know as people say.. if you want to know that you like someone, kiss them."Luhan said having a grinned on his face.

"Hey we just met so I don't wanna go to the next level just yet ok." I said.

"Hmm I thought you were horny Sehun.." said Luhan.

"Lets not rush it okay.." I said.

"Hey.. I'm gonna go home okay, bye see you tomorrow at school.." I said receiving a sigh from Luhan as I walk out of his home.

I arrived my home and went upstair. I jumped into my bed and start thinking..

Luhan is really cute.. I wonder if he loves me. I don't even know if I even love him. We just met yesterday and..

I fell asleep.

Who is that kid.. I can't really see his face.. and that other kid.. is that me? I.. am I playing with that kid..

Hunnie... will you promise to marry me when we grow up? The kid asked.

Of Course, I will marry you.. and we will live together forever Lulu..

Hyung! Sehun Hyung, Wake up! I heard someone calling my name as I woke up seeing Kai next to me.

"Whats wrong Jongin?" I said.

"Nothing, it because you seem terrible while sleeping.." said Kai.

"Ouh.. I fell asleep.. I wonder what that dream was all about. I can't even remember half of it.. just remember the kid parts and.."  i wrinkled my eyebrows thinking.

"Kid parts? Do you remember the time when we were kids?" Said Kai wanting to know.

"No.. I don't actually.." I said making Kai's face gloomy again.

When we were young, me and Kai got into an accident making us lost our memories. We moved here due to our father works. After a few years passed me and Kai still haven't remember anything.

Maybe there is a reason why we lost our memories.

************
Done and thank you for reading. Don't really get ideas that much so have a short chapter. Sorry for wrong spelling and grammer , hope you understand.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Thanks for reading~♥