Chapter 5

Author POV

Hello? What do you want? I already told no. Sehun is mad at his boyfriend, Luhan.

Flashback""

"Hey Hunnie, I wanna go to the Shinee Concert that gonna be here in Seoul, do you wanna come too?" Asked Luhan.

Sehun doesn't like kpop. Its full of not-so hot guys and Sehun thinks its not that good, because he thinks he's better.

"I don't want to and you better not go, or I will break up with you and thats final" He said leaving Luhan heart broken, Luhan have to choose between Sehun and his favorite Kpop Group Concert, Shinee.

End of Flashbck.

He thinks in his mind what shall I do? . A few hours after school he went home without Sehun, he decided to call Sehun's brother, Kai. A few weeks of school Luhan and Kai are already close plus D.O who is also close with them.

"Whats wrong Lu?" Said Kai who just arrived at a cafe they were suppose to meet. "Sehun doesn't wanna go.." said Luhan drinking his tea. "Oh why? I like Shinee too, Kai doesn't have a problem" said D.O. "yeah, well my brother is probably jealous you know? Said Kai.

"Really? Jealous of them? " said Luhan. "Yeah, I heard the girls he's been dating before like kpop and if he ask to choose then it would be the group. Said Kai. "Really, wow.. But Sehun is really hot tho.. if I have to choose... D.O and Kai are leaning forward to Luhan's face. "Gotta be Sehun of course!" He laugh.

"Yup, I know my bro is in good hands. " said Kai. "Why don't you call him now? " said D.O. "Lets go somewhere we can put load speaker. Said Kai. "Okay my home is just a few blocks from here, lets go. Said Luhan.

They walk together until they reached Luhan's house.

"Your house design is really cool.." said Kai. "Of course! Just sit down, I will prepare some drinks" said Luhan. Luhan put the drinks and takes out his phone and started to dial Sehun number.

"Yes? What?" Said Sehun.

"You know I wanna go..said Luhan.

"Just go then, go. " said Sehun thats kinda depressed.

"But we can't break up, its nanny's will."

Luhan heard a sigh over the phone, he smiled.

"Fine. Go alone." Sehun said.

"Na'ah I'm going with Kai!" Luhan said making Kai and D.O looking at him like w-t-h. He just wink at them and they nod.

"Wha- okay fine, go with him. Just don't make his boyfriend mad." Said Sehun kinda annoyed.

"Bye, saranghae" said Luhan as he hung up on Sehun.

"Am I really going to that concert with you?" Kai asked.

"Do you want to? You could if you want, I will buy the tickets... for 3" Luhan said as he look at D.O.

D.O smiles at Luhan and Kai.

Yay!" They both answered.

--××--

Too lazy for a/n.

Th