Chapter 4

Author POV

Sehun is killing his time staring of into space with a notebook in his hands, suddenly his little bro came in.

Jongin sits next to him and talk, he just hummed in responsed but in reality he doesn't even heard what Jongin say. Jongin is kinda irritated and slap Sehun's face slowly.

With that slow slap, Sehun snaps out and looks at Jongin, holding his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked Jongin. "Did you even hear anything I said?" Asked Jongin.

Sehun shakes his head making Jongin pout. Sehun apologize and asked Jongin to tell him again, but Jongin doesn't want to, probably to embarassed to tell it again.

Jongin just stands up and head out of the room. Sehun who is worried also got up, he went to Jongin room to see Jongin hugging his teddy bear that Sehun gives to him at 5 grade.

Sehun just smiles at the scene seeing his baby bro too cute and too big for that teddy bear, he takes the bear from Jongins arms making Jongin mad. He keeps teasing Jongin until Jongin laughs.

Thats how they always make up. Sehun asked himself, why is his little brother so sensitive sometimes..

On the evening, Sehun promises to meet Luhan. They promised at 5 in the park near his house.

At the park, Sehun came first waiting for Luhan. He looks at his watch, its 5.25 and Luhan still haven't came. He now know that Luhan is really slow, he's never make it on time.

--

Luhan is reading a book, he reads a different book that titles "First Snow" . He started to read the book that day and he's really into it. He's sitting in his room waiting for his cousin to come,  while he is reading the book, theres a word park . Luhan repeated the word.

He thinks he forgot something importand related to that. He spins around in his chair and saw a picture of Sehun. Finally, he remembers what he has forgotten, its Sehun.

He has made a promise to meet Sehun at the park at 5. He looks at the watch, he gasped, its already 6.

Suddenly when Luhan is about to run out, it started raining. What Luck.. Luhan thought, so he just goes back and check his phone.

There's no message from Hunnie or anything but he types anyway..

To: Hunnie

I'm sorry I can't come, I lost track of time and its already raining. So very sorry~ >_< ~

Sent. And done, he just looks at the rain outside.

---

Sehun is kinda worried about Luhan.. its already 6 and he feels like its been forever.. he's just sitting on the bench then suddenly it started to rain.

Sehun is already wet so he runs to the shop not really that near but its the closest he could find. He looks at the waiter and regonize him. Hey.. is that his.. brother?

"Hi Hyung!" Says Jongin smiling towards Sehun, Sehun just stares, can't believe that his little brother is working infront of him. "May I take your order?" Jongin said again.

Sehun looks at his brother up and down. "Since when did you start working baby bro?" Sehun asked.

Jongin just looks at Sehun weirdly, but then he forgots that his brother is staring into space when he is telling him about this. Jongin smiles again, he just went to the counter and asked for a strawberry bubble tea because he didn't even wanna ask.

Jongin knows his brother loves that. Sehun is just staring at Jongin who is taking order from other custumors but then he spot another familiar face, it is Kyungsoo.

He saw the girls are also staring at Jongin..and Kyungsoo.

Then Jongin came and put the drink infront of Sehun. Sehun thinks that he's really blank. He just takes the bubble tea and drink it.

Sehun suddenly thinks about Luhan. He is worried because he just left. He checks his phone seeing one message on the screen and its from Luhan. He sigh looking at the message, he kinda glad the latter didn't come because its raining.

__________________________

Sorry for the short Update and typos ♥

Just vote okay? Pls also follow♡

Thank for reading ♥