Chapter 3

Sehun POV

I'm in class waiting for my teacher to come in. I look at Luhan who is sitting next to while reading a book. He looks so cute with glasses on.

I poke him and he looks at me taking off his glasses, "you look so cute wearing glasses Lulu" I said. "Shut up and don't call me cute" he said looking back at his book. "What are you reading?" I asked. He showed me the cover and it says "Miracles in December" I said it out loud.

The cover is beautiful.. I actually like it and pull it from him. "YA!" said Luhan. I look at the book with hard cover . I read the sipnosis on the book and it says A story about a boy that has been abandont because he was special theres more but I dont wanna read them all..

The teacher came in and said that we will be doing group projects, two people in one group. I was grouped with Luhan and that made me feel so happy.

"So.. how do you do this?" Said Luhan pointing at the wire socket that needs to fix. Its part of the project.

"Its easy Lulu, just pull it like this and connect it. "There!" I'm done. "Wow! Your fast Hunnie, I'm.sorry I didn't do anything.. " he said slightly pouting.

"Its ok. I'm a technical person." I said while rubbing his head.

"Are you guys done?" Asked the teacher. The students answer "YES!!" The teacher check our projects one by one until he reached ours.

"Did you guys did this together?" Ask the teacher. "N- I cut Luhan off and said "Yeah." Luhan glared at me. "This is the best that I've seen so far.. for this, you both got an A+ ! Congrats" .

"Why did you say that?" Luhan ask. "What?" I said giving him a what-are- you-talking-about-look. "Don't act like you don't know Hunnie! I don't like it." He said with his arms crossed.

"I really don't.." I said. "Aishh.. you said that we did it together, but it was actually you who did it alone.. I don't deserve that A+" he sigh. "Its fine! The teacher slap me if he knows I did it alone" I cup his cheeks.

"How about I slap you?" He said pulling away. "Aww.. don't be mad Lulu, I'm sorry.." I said chasing him and he bump into D.O.

"Ouch!" Said D.O holding his head. "Sorry D.O! Are you ok?" Said Luhan. "Yeah yeah..Me too, sorry too." Said D.O. "D.O!" Said Kai yelling from the opposite. Kyungsoo turns to Kai and ran away. Kai stopped at me.. "whats wrong lil bro? Did you get into a fight?" I asked Kai. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked me back.

Luhan walks away again and I said goodbye to Kai and will meet him after school. I chase Luhan until the end of the block. "W-why are you following me?" He asked slightly stuttering.

"Why are you, running away?" I asked him being sarcastic as I am. Why the hell is he running anyway.

"B-because I was mad at you!" He yells at me. There are not many people there so we did not cause a scene.

"And why are you mad at me?" I asked raising up on of my eyebrows.

"I-I don't like not being helpful and get good grades because of that." He said holding his right arm. I just smiled at the statement, is it just because of that? Thats so cute.

"I don't care about that Lulu.. " I said as I went to him and pull him in a room near there.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing" I said as I hold him in my embrace.

"Is this called...nothing?" He asked poking my arm with his fingers.

"I really like you..." I suddenly blurred out making myself blush. "What?" He pulled back as I see his face red like a tomatoe.

Did I just confess or anything... I mean we are dating but... "I said that I like you" I said looking at him in the eye. He looks like he is about to cry. Why?

"D-Do you really mean that?" He said rubbing his eyes when a tear came out.

"Yes. Yes I do" I said as I wrap my arm around him again. He pulled my face and kissed me.

As much as I really want to be here much longer, We really need to go back to class.