Chapter 6

Luhan, Kai and D.O finds their seats infront, Luhan is fucking rich because he can book VIP tickets for the 3 of them.

Kai and Kyungsoo leave their mouth hanging at the perfect view. They can see the idols waving and dancing. They're so many girls there and its making them shy.

"Quit the shy'n and enjoy it boys!" Luhan said as he started to stand up and waving his hands like a freaking fan girl.

Kai looks at Kyungsoo and give him a peck on the lips making Kyungsoo blushes and stares.

The VIP seat are practicly very special, the idols can even went there to greet the fans but no cameras of course.

After the concert ends. "Shouldn't we go Luhan Hyung?" D.O asked pointing at the exit.

"Wait for them." Luhan said. Kyungsoo gives Kai the 'who' look and Kai just shrugged.

After a few minute they saw someone coming their way.

Luhan stands up and hugs the guy and the guy comes closer to them.

Kai and Kyungsoo's jaw drops to the ground because the person in front of them is TAEMIN.

Taemin greets them both with hugs and Luhan intruduce them to him. Luhan know Taemin because he has come to every concert and well.. VIP seat always.

Luhan, Kai and D.O went backstage to see the other four. The all greeted each other, Kai and D.O just got ripped because Five of them just signed their bags.

Luhan laughs seeing the other two. Two cute, he was like that too but now he's used to it. Too bad his boyfriend won't come.

--------

Jongin went home after walking D.O home. He enters the house seeing the lights off. He enters his room and throw his bag on the bed.

He was happy that they went to the concert but he was sad because of his brother.

Jongin went to his brothers room to see his brother cuddled up in a blanket. He went to his brother and sit on the bed.

"So.. how was the concert?" Sehun asked. He shocked slightly to hear that his brother was not sleeping yet.

"It was fun. We meet and greet the idol." Jongin says laughing cutely.

Sehun smiles hearing that his brother is happy but what? He meet and greet? He thought that he went to the concert. Not a meet and greet concert.

"When did you even see them?" I thought you went to a concert?" Sehun says shakingly and turn to his brother.

"We did went to a concert Hyung.. Luhan hyung just got special.. Jongin says.

"Really?" Sehun scoffs. Jongin then lies down beside his brother. Sehun shifts to give Jongin room.

"I thought you have a boyfriend" Sehun says.

"I do, but your my bro. So I love you too" Jongin says. Fuck Sehun thinks, his brother is Fucking adorable.

Then they both sleep Together.

Jongin wakes up in his brothers bed but his brother is nowhere to be seen.

He went to the living room to see his brother cooking .. toast.

"Where's mom?" He asked Sehun. Sehun frowns and said "work as usual" . Jongin nods and sit at the table where there is a toast and milk that is prepared for him.

Sehun then comes and sit infront of his brother and he start to speak up.

"So Jongin.. have you two.. done it yet?" Jongin spits the milk he's drinking and eagerly shakes his head to left and right. Sehun just hums in responds and eat the toast.

"Are you top or bottom?" He asked Jongin again. Jongin looks really red. Why is His brother asking this kind of question?. He looks down to his toes.

"So?" Sehun asked again, weird because he thinks that his brother would answer that he tops easily.

"B-Bottom" Jongin said slightly stutters. Sehuns jaw drops and he drops his spoon.

Jongin just cover his face with his hands.

''''""""==_=_==_==_____====

Ya!! Thanks for reading. Please Vote okay?