Chapter 7

"I think your being clingy today Lulu..not that I hate it" Sehun says. Luhan is clinging onto his arm the whole day and he thought its weird. "I dont care.. " Luhan says trailing his hands on Sehun's shirt making a circle.

"Whatever" Sehun thought as he walks to the cafeteria to find his friend, Suho.

"I see you guys are doing good" Suho smiles at them. Luhan nods while Sehun yawns and put his head on the table. "Do you want any food, Sehunnie?" Luhan asked. Sehun mutters a no before his boyfriend leaves him.

"How are you doing with him?" Suho asked. "Its good, like you said." Sehun says. Suho just nods. Just then, Kai and Kyungsoo came. They greeted each other and sit next to their hyungs. "I see you guys are good too." Suho says earning a nod from them both. Suho sighs. "Whats wrong Hyung?" D.O asked. "Its just that, I dont have anyone special in my life yet." Suho said earning looks from his friends.

Sehun laughs it off.

Once Recess if over, Kyungsoo went to class with Kai. Their class are different but they walk together.

Luhan and Sehun went to their class together and Suho follows from behind.

Luhan just wants to be cuddly with his boyfriend.

----

NO IDEA. SORRY GUYS.