You Shot What?

« I don't understand. What exactly are you doing here? You shot what? »

That was the one question no one wanted to answer but that was exactly the one Sunmi asked. Just because Gahyeon and Yeri asked how the shoot went out.

« We.....we....we shot someone » Siyeon tried to deflect, faking a smile.

« Seriously? » Handong huffed « You make it sound worse than what it actually is »

« Well, I tried » Siyeon threw her hands in the air « Explain it then »

« It's porn » Yeri casually let out. Sunmi opened her mouth in shock.

« This kid is way too comfortable with this » Byul shook her head impressed.

« Wait...she was serious? » Sunmi looked around in complete shock. Everyone slowly nodded « And....you shot one today? »

« We sure did » Hyejin smirked at Wheein.

« You two? Together? »

« Damn right » Wheein said.

Sunmi seemed like she couldn't truly believe it. She looked around for a bit, her gaze passing on everyone's faces before she stopped at Seulgi « You ? ».

« I didn't do it yet but I'll do it with Joohyun »

Sunmi looked at Joohyun as if she had put some pieces together and then looked at Minji « You too? »

« I...I did one with Yoohyeon....but please you need to keep it to yourself. I don't want my sister nor family to find out »

« Of course. Of course » Sunmi got up « I'll keep my mouth shut. Hell, she doesn't even know I'm here »

« Really? » Minji asked.

« Yeah....I'm not supposed to do home visits » she paused « But, she asked if you came back »

« She did? » Minji was surprised and Joohyun understood why. She expected her sister to hate her.

« Yeah...but she doesn't share much with me so she didn't talk about anything else »

« I see » Minji was a bit disappointed but the moment Yoohyeon took her hand it faded.

They heard screams from upstairs.

« Ah, that's my cue » Sunmi rushed out.

« It's getting worse, isn't it? » Gahyeon asked, her eyes at the ceiling.

« Getting clean is hard » Minji simply replied.

_________________________________________________________

Sunmi had a quick dinner with them before leaving for her shift. Sooyoung looked like she was about to have a mental breakdown so they put her to bed and Seulgi and Yongsun took care of Seungwan. Byul was making a list of things to be done around the school while Yubin was editing Wheein and Hyejin's video. The two girls went to sleep early exhausted by the filming.

There was only Joohyun and the gang left downstairs, plus Yeri. The blonde still hadn't left. It kept making her worry as to why she was still here.

The winter was coming rapidly and the snow was not too far. They had agreed that it would be best to keep the school warm so they took on the task to isolate it properly. Especially around the windows. That's what the gang was doing, they were putting tarps on the ones downstairs with tape and nails before they find a better solution.

« Hey, Yeri » Joohyun came closer with a warm smile. She might have a soft spot for the kid.

« Hey, what's up? »

« Are you still going to sleep here? »

The blonde nodded with a smile as if it was obvious. She seemed excited about it. She had found a new glow since she started to live here despite her little injuries. She was happy unlike when she had first intruded the school.

« Yeri, I know it's none of my business but I'm...I just have a lot of... »

« I don't want to go, Unnie » she had big sad eyes on and Joohyun felt guilty she even asked.

« She'll have a room with me » Gahyeon said proudly and high-fived Yeri.

Since they had cleaned up the majority of the rooms, the gang decided to split up. To give everyone a bit more rooms and intimacy. However, they still wanted to be in pairs. Minji will be with Yoohyeon, Siyeon with Bora, Yubin with Handong and Gahyeon with Yeri apparently. Yongsun and Byul wanted to stay together as well as Wheein and Hyejin.

To let Seungwan rest, Seulgi and Joohyun had decided to change room too. Also, it could help with the intimacy since they were....a thing.

« But don't worry, Unnie » Gahyeon pulled her out of her thoughts « Yeri is going back to school » Joohyun snapped her eyes to the blonde who groaned in displeasure « She'll leave in the morning to class and come back in the afternoon and we'll do homework together » Gahyeon insisted.

Yeri pursed her lips and Gahyeon laughed at her childish behavior, bumping her shoulder with Yeri's. It warmed Joohyun's heart. Gahyeon was a good influence on the blonde. She tried to keep in touch on what a 'normal' teenager would do and Yeri going to school was a way to achieve by proxy. But it was obvious that the girl cared deeply for Yeri and she didn't want Yeri to throw away her future.

« Well, it's amazing » Joohyun smiled « I'll iron your uniform in the morning then »

Yeri looked up at her and softly smiled.

_______________________________________________________

Hey, guys!

Cute little fluffy chapter. On Monday, you'll have yet another extra chapter. This time it's Yubin editing Wheesa's video featuring Handong. ;)

Have a great day

-J